Myopta fantastic service.

oowee

I have a Myopta R1r 3-12on my Mauser and dropped the lot in a river in Suffolk :/. On the way down the scope caught the plank I was wobbling on and knocked off the turret, filling the scope with water. 

I sent it back to Myopta via Viking Arms and this week it arrived back from the Czechia fully repaired and serviced as good as new at no cost to myself. :good:That's definitely great service on a top quality product. 

20191210_094101.jpg

Aint you the lucky guy ??....LOL....GREAT service right enough !!...I did almost the same to my wee 1991 Meopta 6x42 scope,..its off the triple  lamping gun....sent it via Viking Arms , and got it back today...with a wee packet of sweets in the box...LOL....Its had a full service,  turret repair, and regassed...clear as a bell it is..MUCH better than when it left me....BUT, it cost me.....£168 !!!! Still fantastic service from both companies...:) I'm going to message Viking tomorrow and say so,...awesome company to deal with...:)

47 minutes ago, Norrie said:

Aint you the lucky guy ??....LOL....GREAT service right enough !!...I did almost the same to my wee 1991 Meopta 6x42 scope,..its off the triple  lamping gun....sent it via Viking Arms , and got it back today...with a wee packet of sweets in the box...LOL....Its had a full service,  turret repair, and regassed...clear as a bell it is..MUCH better than when it left me....BUT, it cost me.....£168 !!!! Still fantastic service from both companies...:) I'm going to message Viking tomorrow and say so,...awesome company to deal with...:)

I think Viking may have lost the contract with Myopta :/. I was told originaly that I would have to pay (in warranty but my fault) and I was expecting to do so but for whatever reason there is no charge. Sweets were a nice extra too. 🙂