C-19 and my Licence Renewal.

Hi Guys, My ticket is due to be renewed in mid August...Police Scotland.....are their any things/details I should be aware of due to the C19?? or is it business as usual??

I decided to apply early ( This week) due to the virus...

NO variations or changes at all to my ticket....

TIA chaps...:)

Mine was due in September so put in for it very early, only took 2 weeks from start to finish in Essex.

Did it on-line, the only problem it kept crashing & you have to start from the beginning again......................4 times

Two phone calls on the same days, turned up in the post.

Excellent service.

35 minutes ago, landy george said:

Mine was due in September so put in for it very early, only took 2 weeks from start to finish in Essex.

Did it on-line, the only problem it kept crashing & you have to start from the beginning again......................4 times

Two phone calls on the same days, turned up in the post.

Excellent service.

So it takes a pandemic to show them just how they can and should be doing the job, renewals without a visit and no doctors report.

bet they revert back to their old ways once Normality returns.

52 minutes ago, rbrowning2 said:

So it takes a pandemic to show them just how they can and should be doing the job, renewals without a visit and no doctors report.

bet they revert back to their old ways once Normality returns.

I already had the doctors report done a couple of weeks beforehand & I live in a small village so the doctors are on our side & used to country life.

I had my renewal done a couple of weeks ago, all done through a few emails and a couple of phone calls. Very well done, just awaiting the certificate in the post. This was Police Scotland as I am in Shetland. More than once he apologised that he couldn't deal with my variation but that is understandable at the moment. 

Good luck with yours, hope it goes as smooth as mine did.