Impressive Skills!

Danger-Mouse

9 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I did a very similar run threw downtown Gatlinburg TN when the front brake cable can undone on right as I crested a %7 grade hill on one of those rental bikes.  My fat *** went through down town at 50mph dragging my feet screaming the whole way. 

😅😅😅.

He's a very talented rider , he's also very lucky to walk away from some of those tumbles 👍.

I resurrected mine and the wife's bikes when lockdown started. New tyre and tubes. Used mine yesterday and cycled to my mums to do a "socially distanced" check on her down the driveway. Total round trip of less than 2 miles. Near killed me legs like jelly when I got there. Must make the gears work for next time, so it's time for You Tube

2 hours ago, Blackpowder said:

Nerve, skill and fitness  amazing display.  I wonder how many bones he has broken before reaching that stage.

Blackpowder

I wonder where the dangerous young idiot practices legally.

And if he has any third party insurance for when he injures passers by.

I have a fabulous mountain bike I bought off a friend some years ago. I hadn’t biked for years as it kicked hell out of my sciatica, but having had that resolved I bought it thinking I’d get fit riding to work and save fuel too. First day on it I was struggling up a hill when a mate called to me. I stopped to chat but somehow my left foot had stuck to the pedal, and as I’d intended to dismount to the left I simply just fell over! 😂

Made a complete and utter **** of myself which mate and me laughed long about, and I bravely hid the pain I was in as the pedal had gouged into my shin when I landed. I had to bike back down town to have four stitches in that, something my daughter nearly wet herself over when I showed her the picture! I still have the scar. 
It’s a good bike though. 🙂

Edited by Scully

Compared to me the young whipper snapper is rank amateur. I done all that before on me Rayleigh Grifter. 

Seriously brave, or stupid but very impressive, I being the sad person that I am I counted 5 different bikes he was on, obviously if you see the amount of times he stacked it you can understand why.

20 minutes ago, fatchap said:

Compared to me the young whipper snapper is rank amateur. I done all that before on me Rayleigh Grifter. 

Seriously brave, or stupid but very impressive, I being the sad person that I am I counted 5 different bikes he was on, obviously if you see the amount of times he stacked it you can understand why.

Yeah, serious skills and the guts to practice them. I never had the nerve for anything like that, though once did a wheelie on a friends Chopper! 
A lad I know once did a ‘stoppie’ on the Isle of Man while spannering for a mate in a classic race. He took it too far ( as he was always prone to ) and broke both wrists....end of his TT for that year.