Air rifle deliveries

grahamch

5 minutes ago, grahamch said:

Is there anywhere to get a pcp from during lockdown? All my local dealers are shut in the Newcastle area. 

Perhaps tomorrows announcement will hopefully allow some shops to open with restrictions in place.

4 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, quite a few second hand on the AGF and BBS, can be sent parcel force 48, what make/model/ calibre/ are you looking for ? 

Am looking for a left hander not sure of make but .177.

What are AGF and BBS?

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, grahamch said:

Am looking for a left hander not sure of make but .177.

What are AGF and BBS?

Thanks 

Airgun forums

Both full of really detailed knowledgeable airgunners. And some bargains crop up quite often 👍

Edited by strimmer_13

4 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Theres ####s on every forum youll go on. Pigeon watch admittedly has less, it has much stricter admins, but the wealth of knowledge of purely dedicated airgunners will be on a dedicated airgun forum. And a lot of idiots. 

Worth joining just for a browse imo. 

www.ukairgun.co.uk  appears not to exist? 

Is this the right address. 

May try Baggys they are v local to me

DAI leisure in the UK deliver but mixed reviews,  lots on airgun forum are ordering from can't remember the name of the place in Portugal , Krale in Netherlands and sport waffen in Germany all deliver to the UK and give great service. Some have ordered three during the lockdown.

On 09/05/2020 at 20:52, figgy said:

DAI leisure in the UK deliver but mixed reviews,  lots on airgun forum are ordering from can't remember the name of the place in Portugal , Krale in Netherlands and sport waffen in Germany all deliver to the UK and give great service. Some have ordered three during the lockdown.

Bloke from DAI Leisure turned up today with my new Weihrauch HW45, pellets & spinny target. Pellets fine, spinny target fine, gun was the wrong calibre. Good job the surly ***** had reluctantly waited because I’d insisted on checking it or I wouldn’t have been able to chuck it all back at him & tell him to do one. 

25 minutes ago, Datum said:

Bloke from DAI Leisure turned up today with my new Weihrauch HW45, pellets & spinny target. Pellets fine, spinny target fine, gun was the wrong calibre. Good job the surly ***** had reluctantly waited because I’d insisted on checking it or I wouldn’t have been able to chuck it all back at him & tell him to do one. 

hello, maybe Mundilar

On 09/05/2020 at 20:52, figgy said:

hello, maybe Mundilar figgy