Article in the Daily Telegraph today by Toby Young

Walker570

Hits it on the head.....   titled, " We have become a nation of scaredy cats".

Pull it up if you want a full read, but one or two remarks....  What happened to the stiff upper lip"   ... Unfortunately , some British seem to relish being treated like children BUT they are terrified alright, about having to go back to work.   According to the Global Burden of Diverse Study the UK has more obese and overweight adults per head of population than anywhere else in Europe apart from Malta and Iceland.53% of women and 67% of men are overweight or obese which increases the risk of being killed by the virus....... and more.  Spot on and if you can pull it up or have a Telegraph well worth a full read

Edited by Walker570

Really scared ? VE Day celebrations around the country with no social distancing from morons , they don’t really look scared full of brave juice 

As for the stiff upper lip that’s for sheep that’s one of the worst sayings in the world 🌍 , just keep a tiff upper lip dear boy 😂 yeah alright it’s  not for me 😂 

I don’t really buy into all that show , all bay window ,fur coat 🧥 and no knickers brigades can keep em

be a lion 🦁 not a sheep 🐑 now that’s a saying 

I feel sad when I see fat dogs or fat children. Someone has done that to them. From my experience it seems 99% of dogs are overweight. Even 50% of working dogs look to be carrying too much weight. The vet asked why my dogs were so lean, I explained that when you watch the London marathon not many of the pacemakers are carrying love handles. 

My fat friend is worried about his increased risk of death from CV-19, I pointed out that if he was lucky enough to survive the pandemic the odds are he will be caught out sooner or later as for almost every disease obesity is a risk factor. 

However maybe that comes to us all. My middle son calls me piggy because my 34” waist trousers are now too tight 😔

Edited by WalkedUp