8 bore reloading wads

MartinB59

2 hours ago, Dogs said:

How many you after ??

Can you spare a dozen or 20? Let me know how much you want for them. Cheers. 

2 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Yep!.......I may be able to spare a bag! 

Can you also spare me 12 to 20 please? Let me know how much you want for them? Thanks.

Guys, I am not sure if you guys are getting my answers to your questions From yesterday? Hopefully you can see this. I will take 12-20 from anyone who can spare them, or more if you are no longer using them. Just let me know how much you want from me.

I can either pay by PayPal, send you a cheque or make a donation to any charity you want.  I will send my email address and we can arrange details. I hope that is ok? Thanks Martin.

23 hours ago, fandango said:

What’s the bore size on your 8g. 

That is an important question fandango!......Gualandi plastic 8 bore wads are designed for industrial use, not for sporting ammunition, as such they can vary considerably in diameter! The bore diameter of my 8 bore is .835 and constricted to full choke..........some of the Gualandi 8 bore wads I had measured .846 and over! Too bloody tight! And as such, risked bulging the barrels at the choke, If I were to use them! I got into the habit of measuring all my Gualandi 8 bore wads (at the gas seal section) rejecting all oversize ones!....I do not use them at all now! 

On 15/05/2020 at 22:20, fandango said:

I don’t use them for that reason, ,,,, don’t use the nitro cards either as they seem tight.... Deakin gas seal fibre wad and a cardboard shot cup, can’t go wrong 

Yep! Graham’s inverted card wad, fibre wad and cardboard shot cup for me !

Guys, I am sticking with the Guarlandi short term, but appreciate you comments about the deakin gas seal wad and cardboard shot cup. This is the way to go with phase out of plastic is coming. Who is your source for these and I will get some a do some load development. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...