Cpsa

Farmboy91

Finally some bloody sense from our governing body!

The following email was sent to all CPSA clubs, grounds, and trade members on 14 May 2020, stating that the CPSA has now had the necessary assurances to recommend the re-opening of clay-shooting grounds, which will be of interest to all clay-shooters in England:

Dear Clubs, Grounds, and Trade Members,

Regarding the CPSA’s position on the opening of clay shooting grounds following the easing of restrictions from the 13th May for outdoor sports activities:

Over the past 48 hours we have been working with the Government, Police and other bodies to get the confirmation we needed under the latest Government guidance that it is possible to start shooting recreationally again within England.

Therefore, as the National Governing Body for the Sport of Clay Target Shooting in England, we are now satisfied that we can start a phased return to clay shooting with initially pay & play/practice and a return to competitive registered shoots in time.

Shooting grounds can re-open when they are ready and our members are now able to participate and enjoy the sport of clay target shooting recreationally while all following strict CV19 safety protocols and guidance.

Importantly, we have now also had confirmation from our insurers that our members are fully insured after considering the new guidance to get out and enjoy their sport again.

We have already issued comprehensive guidance to grounds to assist with their planning to implement the strict social distancing and safety measures to protect their staff, the shooters and our sport.

Please Click Here (https://www.cpsa.co.uk/staysafe) to go to our Shoot Safe, Stay Safe online documents.

Yours sincerely,

Iain Parker

CPSA CEO

On 13/05/2020 at 20:05, Old farrier said:

Probably nothing except you can do the cash points and parking meters with a pencil 

Most of those using cash points would not know what a pencil was............................unless it had a battery   !     🙄

23 minutes ago, Westley said:

I shall just use my gloved thumb, then do my best to refrain from sucking it until I can wash my hands. I shall be more worried about getting a bloomin parking space  !

And think what you’re touching with the gloves thumb and the disposal of the glove 

ill stick with the pencil or one of the dowels I cut today 

no trouble parking schedule time for arrival and go round leave when you finish all pre booked so no que