Prince harry

Rob85

Just seen a thing on my newsfeed that prince harry has sold his handmade hunting rifles to please his "conservationist" wife as he has become more enlightened about the natural world. I can't find the link to it again but I suspect it was probably some vegan page that had come up on my news feed.

I have to ask, has harry handed his testicles in and left being a man behind? Does she have some real dirt on him to make him sit up and beg like a little puppy and answer to her every whim?

Granted the woman is decent looking and might be a live wire between the sheets but I fear his mental state really has been altered somewhat with how he has really changed in such a short period of time. How does a former party lad and former soldier that for a while would have shagged a crack in the wall turn around in such a short period of time to becoming a whipped shadow of his former self?

2 hours ago, Rob85 said:

Just seen a thing on my newsfeed that prince harry has sold his handmade hunting rifles to please his "conservationist" wife as he has become more enlightened about the natural world. I can't find the link to it again but I suspect it was probably some vegan page that had come up on my news feed.

I have to ask, has harry handed his testicles in and left being a man behind? Does she have some real dirt on him to make him sit up and beg like a little puppy and answer to her every whim?

Granted the woman is decent looking and might be a live wire between the sheets but I fear his mental state really has been altered somewhat with how he has really changed in such a short period of time. How does a former party lad and former soldier that for a while would have shagged a crack in the wall turn around in such a short period of time to becoming a whipped shadow of his former self?

So is it fact, or fake news? 

22 minutes ago, Scully said:

So is it fact, or fake news? 

Fact that they were sold as there was a quote from the guy that bought them. Found the story again if you just Google it you will see it on a thing called thebeet.com 

Just put in a screenshot

Screenshot_20200512-170949_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Rob85
Adding a pic

Just cant see him selling them. He certainly does not need the money. Why did he not just give them up to the Royal gun collection at Sandringham? Also "Hand made" Each gun would have been worth three times the amount stated.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears (if the article is to be believed) they may be jumping on the BLM bandwagon.  If they really want to start dabbling in politics - then thank goodness they have (largely) severed their ties (apart that is from the ones to Charles/Taxpayers purses) with the UK Royal Family  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8405595/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-shifting-focus-support-Black-Lives-Matter-movement.html

Or is it that they will jump on every bandwagon that comes along .......... as befits someone who wants to keep out of the 'spotlight'?

It just seems odd to me all this lower middle class morality from Harry, or maybe the example came from his father, Charles, that a man should think it necessary to have to marry his mistress? It's unbelievable. So nothing now, I'm told about "brand Royal Sussex" now comes as much of a surprise. A source of puzzlement still, maybe, but no longer of amazement.

2 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

It just seems odd to me all this lower middle class morality from Harry, or maybe the example came from his father, Charles, that a man should think it necessary to have to marry his mistress? It's unbelievable. So nothing now, I'm told about "brand Royal Sussex" now comes as much of a surprise. A source of puzzlement still, maybe, but no longer of amazement.

One MASSIVE mistake there!:w00t:

9 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

i think major hewitt might have something to say about the parenthood

i used to like harry because he was a bit of a livewire  but soon changed my mind when he became her bitch

at least william acts like a royal i have all the time in the world for him

5 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

Agreed, he is fitting into the role well - and at the same time probably personalising it gently - all of which seems to be well thought through.

On 12/05/2020 at 14:23, Rob85 said:

Just maybe as he is a father now his outlook on killing things for fun has changed ? I have absolutely no time for the monarchy but you can’t knock the guy just because he has sold his guns.

Edited by blackbird

40 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

i think major hewitt might have something to say about the parenthood

i used to like harry because he was a bit of a livewire  but soon changed my mind when he became her bitch

think very much the same...