Walther Rotex rm8

grahamch

Some like them, many hate them. Ive been very tempted at times myself, if you get a good one they are supposed to be superb. But ive heard loads of horror stories of leaking guns, jamming due to mag wear and lastly underpowered. 

I still really want one tho, i just like the looks 😂

Bought one last year. 

For the money they're exactly what you'd expect.  Get the carbine though, with a mod on the front and the 'buddy bottle' they're quite front heavy for hunting.

Also you need to spend some time getting adjusting the sling so it will 'hang' correctly off your shoulder.

As for underpowered, I can't comment as I have yet to put mine over a chrono, but it has dropped whatever I've shot, at sensible ranges.

46 minutes ago, tharsus said:

My dad had one, looked nice but the insides are made of monkey metal

Not noticed any QC issues yet.  Barely had 2 tins of pellets through it though.

Yes, you could probably pick up something secondhand for the price, though round here people tend to hang on to their guns.  Whereas, I can walk into a retailer, slap down £325 and come away with a servicable PCP then and there with a warranty.

Have a lovely LiteW8, small and er, light weight, but I just cannot get the ***** to seal.  Or stop producing one flier for every magazine of pellets