Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
B725

Dog's and their expressions

Recommended Posts

Today my dog was sick, only a small amount but its how he looked at me, ear's down,tail between his legs and looking at me then the small amount of vomit it was as though his world was coming to an end. You can't help but smile, I gave him a bit of fuss and reassurance and all was well, you've can't help but love em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had an English bull terrier once and he had no expression at all.  My current Beddy x Whippet has loads of expressions but my Whippet

is a bit expressionless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scutt said:

post-23385-0-60156000-1290890354.jpgpleased with herself

Lovely! How’s she bred? Has a look of Saturns Spirit about her ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine hasn’t seen me for over 3 month as im

stuck working in Iraq  and locked down with the virus. 
now he’s a proper character anyway  but he’s taken to nudging the mrs phone because he wants to hear or see me via face time and this is is face during call and after it 😂

6F2A0D5E-D4A2-4611-9188-1C6731BCD810.jpeg

6ECE1FFC-E98A-43C5-943D-32EF1116E9BA.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First one listening to me ordering chicken and lamb kebab,his favourite 

second is him relaxing after walk and breakfast 

B38FC8F5-C523-46BA-9E4A-86F057BE1DA6.jpeg

B4D058B4-ED78-4163-BDEC-B821C6DC519E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, bigbird said:

Lovely! How’s she bred? Has a look of Saturns Spirit about her ❤️

Yes sired by Saturn spirit very hard going . She's getting on a bit but still fearless in cover.

As the receipts from the vets prove 😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, scutt said:

As the receipts from the vets prove 

Especially after a days beating at felton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bigbird said:

Lovely! How’s she bred? Has a look of Saturns Spirit about her ❤️

What a call 👍🏻

1 hour ago, scutt said:

Yes sired by Saturn spirit very hard going . She's getting on a bit but still fearless in cover.

As the receipts from the vets prove 😪

She looks a real cracker mate :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

What a call 👍🏻

She looks a real cracker mate  

She just has a look of him about her, not so much the solid head that so many have (but that helps 😂) but the expression somehow!

Not going to lie, pretty chuffed with that!

Would have felt a right chump if he’d have said she was by Pepper or something 😂

Edited by bigbird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, bigbird said:

She just has a look of him about her, not so much the solid head that so many have (but that helps 😂) but the expression somehow!

Not going to lie, pretty chuffed with that!

Would have felt a right chump if he’d have said she was by Pepper or something 😂

Pepper too soft :P would be lying on its back ... just kidding :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigbird said:

She just has a look of him about her, not so much the solid head that so many have (but that helps 😂) but the expression somehow!

Not going to lie, pretty chuffed with that!

Would have felt a right chump if he’d have said she was by Pepper or something 😂

Eh what's up with Pepper 😊 little Stan's has some Pepper somewhere 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, B725 said:

Eh what's up with Pepper 😊 little Stan's has some Pepper somewhere 😊

Grandad!! And Great Grandad I do believe!

Nothing wrong with Pepper - wouldn’t have dogs related to him if there was ❤️😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

Pepper too soft :P would be lying on its back ... just kidding :lol: 

Lloyd what do you mean lying on its back😁

IMG-20200422-WA0000_copy_1200x900.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, B725 said:

I know BB just teasing 😁

I know 😂😂xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, B725 said:

I know BB just teasing 😁

I was only teasing as well :lol: ... Pepper is a top stud used very often. 

My mate says he is soft... which often means trainable :) 

9 minutes ago, B725 said:

Lloyd what do you mean lying on its back😁

IMG-20200422-WA0000_copy_1200x900.jpg

 

 

Looks too soft mate ... bit wimpy ... I think he will be no good to you and you should immediately send him down to me ... in fact I will come and pick him up and do you a favour ;) 

 

Is that Stan? lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is Stan he follows my Mrs upstairs whenever she's cleaning jumps on the bed and stays there asleep until she's done. 

Unfortunately you can't travel because of the Kung Flu 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2020 at 19:37, chilly1981 said:

Mine hasn’t seen me for over 3 month as im

stuck working in Iraq  and locked down with the virus. 
now he’s a proper character anyway  but he’s taken to nudging the mrs phone because he wants to hear or see me via face time and this is is face during call and after it 😂

6F2A0D5E-D4A2-4611-9188-1C6731BCD810.jpeg

6ECE1FFC-E98A-43C5-943D-32EF1116E9BA.png

Love this story.

Lost my black lab a year ago and miss him terribly. He always had the same pheasant toys, even buried one with him. 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, moondoggy said:

Love this story.

Lost my black lab a year ago and miss him terribly. He always had the same pheasant toys, even buried one with him. 😢

Honestly when I’m deployed I miss him more than my mrs and she even says it 😂 

sorry for your loss mate. 
 

that pheasant and that fluffy blanket he takes everywhere have to wash them separate so he don’t sulk 😂 the blank has a fleece side and white sheepskin sort of side and he always puts it down white side up as it’s more comfy 😂 

Then in these pics we have grumpy cause. It gone shooting yet

the I could be a swim wear model look 

the I love the field look 

and the what I brought you the ball didn’t I no I didn’t stick my head in a puddle look 

87719920-81CD-4D33-B490-75B877CEA935.jpeg

379DF95A-6DDF-46FC-9E68-C3198214D7FE.jpeg

4BF6C746-CF25-4007-8872-20FDF3B9CBA4.jpeg

03983FB5-0F64-49D8-8B4A-4C4B2E30283D.jpeg

1801FE75-9057-474A-A4A6-C0E1E327CA4A.jpeg

9ADAD914-AD10-4DA7-A0E7-832C8781A06D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, chilly1981 said:

Honestly when I’m deployed I miss him more than my mrs and she even says it 😂 

sorry for your loss mate. 
 

that pheasant and that fluffy blanket he takes everywhere have to wash them separate so he don’t sulk 😂 the blank has a fleece side and white sheepskin sort of side and he always puts it down white side up as it’s more comfy 😂 

Then in these pics we have grumpy cause. It gone shooting yet

the I could be a swim wear model look 

the I love the field look 

and the what I brought you the ball didn’t I no I didn’t stick my head in a puddle look 

87719920-81CD-4D33-B490-75B877CEA935.jpeg

379DF95A-6DDF-46FC-9E68-C3198214D7FE.jpeg

4BF6C746-CF25-4007-8872-20FDF3B9CBA4.jpeg

03983FB5-0F64-49D8-8B4A-4C4B2E30283D.jpeg

1801FE75-9057-474A-A4A6-C0E1E327CA4A.jpeg

9ADAD914-AD10-4DA7-A0E7-832C8781A06D.jpeg

Why shouldn’t he pose, he’s one very handsome boy.

I love their little mannerisms. It’s their funny little traits that you miss so much when they’re not around. 
Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, moondoggy said:

Why shouldn’t he pose, he’s one very handsome boy.

I love their little mannerisms. It’s their funny little traits that you miss so much when they’re not around. 
Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures.

Thank you for the comments yeah I’m bias but good looking lad he is 

don’t see many like him either  44kg lump athletically built many people don’t believe he’s pedigree  as most you see now are small lean labs or the andrex sort of fatter built ones where as he’s a big lump off muscle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2020 at 17:08, toontastic said:

Especially after a days beating at felton.

Tuff days. How's things with you and your pack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...