Game Bag Recommendations

PPP

Please can i have your recommendations for a new game bag as my Bisley one was fallen apart after 5 years.  Preferably not PJ as i don't trust their stuff to last ... preferably not Croots either at £130!  My Son has the Beretta Game keeper but its a bit small compared to Bisley.

Thanks!

59 minutes ago, London Best said:

Buy a good one and it will last 40 years, not 5.

Brady or Croots every time. And don’t buy a big one, they hold too much wheat!

Take your point, i was once the only unfortunate soul on a rough walked up day whose bag would carry the Canada... 3 miles later ..

Thanks for advice, Croots it is as matches my other stuff, will keep an eye our for special offers...

3 minutes ago, Gameking said:

Ogdens

Made in UK, time proven, best quality , good price, excellent after sales and if you want anything special he will make it for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.ogdensshootingsupplies.co.uk/game-bags

i like the extra pocket idea, thanks!

6 minutes ago, London Best said:

The trick there was to hand your bag to the chap who shot the Canada!

I was young and foolish, i figured out 3 seasons ago that the more experienced/older members (including my Father) don't take game bags on walked up days even though they own them.. in fact my sons Beretta game bag was originally a Fathers day present to him, it came back surprising swiftly.. 

Buy a waterproof or at least water resistant one. At least as wide as your backside. That way you've always something dry to sit on if taking a break and the ground is wet. Also, sadly, in these wicked modern times not an expensive one that guest guns might "confuse with their own" as is usually the excuse for trying to have such away!

Edited by enfieldspares

18 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Buy a waterproof or at least water resistant one. At least as wide as your backside. That way you've always something dry to sit on if taking a break and the ground is wet. Also, sadly, in these wicked modern times not an expensive one that guest guns might "confuse with their own" as is usually the excuse for trying to have such away!

Montrose is all of these things