posting air guns

derbyduck

7 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i am sure he can send to a local RFD when they reopen, but that would add around £50 extra, second hand can be sent parcel force 48 Hour, what air rifle are you wishing to buy ? 

I was after a cheap springer that's all .

7 hours ago, ratchers said:

A gunshop selling an air rifle has to send it to a rfd.

A private seller can send an air rifle by PF48

What he said.

RFD sales MUST be face to face either in the RFD's own shop or via another RFD like a "click and collect" as it were.

Private seller to private buyer Parcelforce 48, it must be declared, it must be labelled "Delivery Exception - Addressee ONLY - Do Not Leave With Neighbour"

Edited by enfieldspares

Search the sales sites i.e. Gunwatch, Guntrader etc and buy used from a private seller - PF 48 is around £15 - I have bought/sold many guns this way and only ever had one turn up "not as described" and even then the seller refunded me. Look for something like the HW30 or Original 25.

4 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

15 yr old why does it make a difference ? it would be mine for him to use whilst with me .

hello, ok in that case i would suggest a HW  35S or you can get a HW 99 S for about £200, i have had quite a few cheap springers until i bought a HW 95 K there is no comparison,  

1 minute ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, ok in that case i would suggest a HW  35S or you can get a HW 99 S for about £200, i have had quite a few cheap springers until i bought a HW 95 K there is no comparison,  

thanks for the reply ,its gone off the boil at the moment and don't want to lay any hard earned out on a whim , looking on Holts I could buy ten single barreled 12bores for£10 so may get a shot gun for him .

7 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, has that had a tune kit fitted, what sort of money you looking for, ?

Hi OPP, no it’s not been tuned but It’s only been used lightly, not even had a whole tin of pellets through it. 

£150?

6 hours ago, HDAV said:

Also potentially interested in a price, SWS is a German seller often mentioned...

https://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/index.php/cPath/40_1678_942_944_1671