Gunmark kestrel

Thommo52

No idea. I had the 3" magnum kestrel, beast of a gun and shot really well with it. Sold it to my mate, but hes panicking now and wants to sell it due to him seeing it as not cost effective opening the chokes up due to this rubbish of steel shot in a few years. Its choked full and half. 

12 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

No idea. I had the 3" magnum kestrel, beast of a gun and shot really well with it. Sold it to my mate, but hes panicking now and wants to sell it due to him seeing it as not cost effective opening the chokes up due to this rubbish of steel shot in a few years. Its choked full and half. 

Tell your mate to stop panicking and try some steel through it. I have a nice kestrel in 10 bore flavour. That has had plenty of steel shoved down its full/full pipes.

Edited by motty

On 14/05/2020 at 12:36, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i think they were made by the Spanish company Zabala, try www.zabalahermanos.com

Gorosable and Sable come to mind . But the 10 bores were likely to be Zabala's as they did make them .

Like many imported "branded " guns they came from several sources .

Just now, Gunman said:

Gorosable and Sable come to mind . But the 10 bores were likely to be Zabala's as they did make them .

Like many imported "branded " guns they came from several sources .

hello, thanks, i did not know off hand like most information i just do some research via google or other web sites,