Bird ID

ditchman

whilst on my re-hab in the last mth...i took a picture of these on my next door neighbors roof..........my agent/advisor(Maddog) said i would have difficulty finding a nest ....as they give birth to live young and are very difficult to wean...........thats why you dont see many of them about...............

food 001tn_.JPG

food 002tn_.JPG

Edited by ditchman

11 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Do you feel you have reformed and can successfully reintegrate into society? 

later i will be issuing a full sincere apology to all those folk on pigeonwatch that i have offended enough for them to press the report button

i feel re-born...and i am ashamed at my previous actions that have caused so much distress........

32 minutes ago, ditchman said:

later i will be issuing a full sincere apology to all those folk on pigeonwatch that i have offended enough for them to press the report button

i feel re-born...and i am ashamed at my previous actions that have caused so much distress........

🤣........They taste very good I’m told! 🤭

36 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Unlikely.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Welcome back Simon I have missed the  norfolkstan humour I don’t feel you need to apologise to anyone we are all different characters on pw and that’s what makes it a good  forum to be part of if people don’t like what you say after a bottle of red then stuff em  let them go to a snowflake forum 

4 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

Welcome back Simon I have missed the  norfolkstan humour I don’t feel you need to apologise to anyone we are all different characters on pw and that’s what makes it a good  forum to be part of if people don’t like what you say after a bottle of red then stuff em  let them go to a snowflake forum 

Agreed 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

I find it very unlikely that you offended any of the posters on PW..

Welcome back Simon,:yahoo:..we all say things that we sometimes regret (especially when we have had a drink) but I could not believe someone reported you for some of your posts (sad) you are a character and life would be dull without people like you (I have known a few) be who you are and not what others want you to-be.

Anyway nice to see you back and hope it hasn’t dampened your harder to much.

All the best Dave

This particular pigeon watch ban has seemed like an age
With the PW fraternity wondering how the Ditchy was spending his days

His absence noted swiftly, there were no posts from Norfolkstan
Or was it a self imposed Covid19 isolation confinement ban

Maybe he's been cosey with a certain lady of the night
Comforting him with his recent PW plight

When he returns we will rejoice in Ditchmans regale
In the words of the Ditchman "well that's another tale"

When then the Ditchman was made they certainly broke the mold
The king of all fettlers now returns to the fold!

Welcome back Ditchman.