Bird ID

ditchman

2 hours ago, old man said:

My own thoughts exactly, maybe we should have a similar ban for serial complainers😝?

Think anyone complaining about the great Ditchman himself should suffer an instant lifetime ban,because they are obviously just window shoppers to out brilliant forum and what would that be without Ditchy.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

i have just reconnected with this thread.............and i feel very touched by all the comments.....im quite choked up   thank you...........

and JDog you can get stuffed..

Where’s your avatar gone?

3 hours ago, old'un said:

Where’s your avatar gone?

i wanted to be less obvious..............i was beginning to think everytime i logged on...as soon as my avatar came up there were legions of Major Darling's (blackadder) with a strange nervous tic in their eye with a finger hovering over the report button...:lol:

oh guess what..................you will never guess who i saw on the Huntinglife forum.........Retsdon....................(he was very quiet tho)........those boys dont take prisoners...its even worse than the landrover forum....

im also a member on Mums net...............jesus 20 mins on there and you are thinking about gender reassignment...........i didnt realise how much women hated men.............

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

i wanted to be less obvious..............i was beginning to think everytime i logged on...as soon as my avatar came up there were legions of Major Darling's (blackadder) with a strange nervous tic in their eye with a finger hovering over the report button...

oh guess what..................you will never guess who i saw on the Huntinglife forum.........Retsdon....................(he was very quiet tho)........those boys dont take prisoners...its even worse than the landrover forum....

im also a member on Mums net...............jesus 20 mins on there and you are thinking about gender reassignment...........i didnt realise how much women hated men.............

That made me laugh :lol:…I could visualise it as I read it, but its that type of comment that makes you who you are, keep ‘em coming and put your avatar back, its part of the Ditchman trademark.

The Mums net comment also made me smile, never been on there but I have a good idea of what you mean.

On 16 May 2020 at 13:17, ninjaferret said:

Welcome back, missed your knowledge and your humour.

As above, I'm not in the same league as Ditchman but my philosophy has always been " I say what I think is funny without malice" if I can make others laugh I've achieved my ambition. 

Ditchman is the epitome of an English Eccentric keep it up.

1 hour ago, pigeon controller said:

As above, I'm not in the same league as Ditchman but my philosophy has always been " I say what I think is funny without malice" if I can make others laugh I've achieved my ambition. 

Ditchman is the epitome of an English Eccentric keep it up.

You see my friend, I say exactly as it is , huffed or pleased, straight up and down, black and white, no grey areas, that's probably why I'm like marmite. Friends love me others hate me, and between you and me , I really don't give a :thanks:    lol

2 hours ago, ninjaferret said:

You see my friend, I say exactly as it is , huffed or pleased, straight up and down, black and white, no grey areas, that's probably why I'm like marmite. Friends love me others hate me, and between you and me , I really don't give a :thanks:    lol

well thats why i don;t post a lot anymore i like having the banter never serious or insulting but i know i have peed a few off because of it not mentioning any names either