Free Fresh shot rabbits

wishy735

On 16/05/2020 at 09:42, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, what about a zoo or wild life park ? falconry

I went to a wildlife place years ago and the chap was trying to clean out some African wild dogs enclosure. He was throwing whole rabbits about the place and scraping up poo from the grass with a rake and big green plastic bin. 

I think it took about 20 seconds for one of the dogs to eat the rabbit and then it would turn its attention to the bin.it drove the bloke nuts and resulted in the bin handle being destroyed. My wife and I were wetting ourselves laughing as it unfolded. I can still hear him saying "that's the third bl**** bin this week". They liked the rabbits though. 

1 minute ago, GingerCat said:

I went to a wildlife place years ago and the chap was trying to clean out some African wild dogs enclosure. He was throwing whole rabbits about the place and scraping up poo from the grass with a rake and big green plastic bin. 

I think it took about 20 seconds for one of the dogs to eat the rabbit and then it would turn its attention to the bin.it drove the bloke nuts and resulted in the bin handle being destroyed. My wife and I were wetting ourselves laughing as it unfolded. I can still hear him saying "that's the third bl**** bin this week". They liked the rabbits though. 

hello, sounds interesting, you want to see what a Chinese zoo is like !!!!!