Heads up Mower sale (ride on)

ditchman

in the next couple of days after i have cleaned and serviced it ...i will be putting up for sale my Acto Royale ride on mower complete with trapiszoidal roller seat..........it is nearly 40 years old and in excellent working order..........

the trapiszoidal roller seat on its own is worth £400 quid......they still make the acto royal mower now and it is close to £2000 quid.......i am selling it as i no longer need the grass to be short as i dont play croquet anymore and have bought a ride on Hayter.........you can come over and use it /start it..........it comes with a load of spares which you will never need...

will post price and pics and extra info in the next 48hrs...........

2 hours ago, Zapp said:

You'll need to post the price today please, all adverts have to have one. Its also in your interests to do so as the ad will have been pushed off the first page of results within 48 hours.

sorry Zapp

£ 80.00..............NO OFFERS.....WILL NOT POST.............nr norwich Norfolk

Edited by ditchman

as promised ...........it is a 24" (2ft) cut ............there is no grass box as this wore out years ago and has never been replaced....parts are still available for this model....but there are good parts (spares) that go with it from a previous smaller machine ..........all sprockets are fine all drive chains are fine.........the engine runs as sweet as any static engine i have ever had...it has never failed to start and goes straight onto tickover from cold like a sewing machine......the bearings in the front roller and the cutting cylinder were replaced 18 mths ago...the cutting cylinder has at least 6 years life left in it...at least......the bottom knife is very good as well.......

you all know me and will understand when i tell you i will not have machines that dont work as they should.....i have replaced this mower for a 30" cut mower as i will be doing the village green as well as my garden thats the only reason im selling it..............

i want cash for it ........will not deliver or post it..........

Matt has first dibs.............................followed by Nicosettle.......SOLD   SUBJECT TO PICK UP TOMORROW

acto 24 mower 001tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 002tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 003tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 004tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 005tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 006tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 007tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 008tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 009tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 010tn_.JPG

acto 24 mower 011tn_.JPG

Edited by ditchman

4 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Now you never said it had a Kwak motor- that would have made all the diff 🙂

Third dibs or £80.20p as a gazump 

you shud have asked me when you phoned last week ................anyway the undercarrige dosnt retract and it aint got flaps..

Edited by ditchman

26 minutes ago, ditchman said:

you shud have asked me when you phoned last week ................anyway the undercarrige dosnt retract and it aint got flaps..

Landing gear is only so you can use the plane again, todays ‘throwaway’ society and all them ‘spare’ ones parked up, means I can crash a few.

Last week you didn’t have it up for sale as you were still ‘Banned’ 🙂

6 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Landing gear is only so you can use the plane again, todays ‘throwaway’ society and all them ‘spare’ ones parked up, means I can crash a few.

Last week you didn’t have it up for sale as you were still ‘Banned’ 🙂

it was advertised in the daily telegraph........