SGC

So I applied for my shotgun certificate about in January. I declared on my form I had anexity. The FAO that came round to my house gave me a medical report to give to my doctors. The gp replied to letter saying I've had been treated for anexity in the past and i am not a threat to myself or anyone else. Fire arm linscing are now saying that not enough information and are sending it higher up the food chain. I honestly cant understand why there thinking of turning me down due to having anexity in the past and having my doctors support over the matter. Anyone else had a experience like this and could offer any help or guidance do fare it been one of the most confusing process I've ever been through. 

From the outside perspective....me being in northern ireland and having a different licencing system than the mainland... this sounds like laziness or someone that doesn't want to do the job they are paid for in granting or refusing a licence. I imagine all the info reached their desk and the under qualified numpty decided to send it somewhere else for somebody up the food chain to make a decision and carry the can incase their decision was wrong.