9 knives for sale, job lot.

mr who?

Still carrying out my ruthless clear out of my man cave , I've the following items for sale. NOT looking to split at this time and honestly believe they have been fairly priced to sell so will not be taking offers at this time either.

1 X large Bowie style knife, brought this for £35 about 2 months ago, and can't for the life of me think why. Opened it at work , thought "That's nice" put it in my desk drawer and it's been there ever since. So in perfect condition. Approximately 10inch blade , full tang , brass hand guard , 3 pins hold the wooden handles , really nice thick leather sheath. Full really strong and capable in the hand.

1 X 6inch sheath knife , Bowie styled blade, I had a go at blueing it and I think I've made a pretty good job. Brass handle guard, 3 pins hold the surprisingly comfortable handle, the original sheath was a bit ropey so I've cocconed the whole thing in webbing to make it safe to keep on using. It looks like a John Nowill & Sons but I can't see a maker's name anywhere. This sharpens up scary sharp.

1 X Bushcraft knife. I believe this is one of those kits you can buy and make the knife yourself, if that's the case, someone has made a really good job of this one. 4inch blade, there's a brass plate, then bone/horn, then wood and topped with a different type of wood to make the handle. Leather sheath, this one takes a lovely workable edge .

1 X 4inch blade Bushcraft style knife, full lenght tang, 2 brass pins hold the wooden handles in place. Fire striker is in its own loop on the nice thick leather sheath. Another knife I brought on a whim , never even left the dredded office desk drawer.

1 X 8inch Bowie styled sheath knife. Brass finger guard, leather washers and bone make up the handle, I wouldn't even want to guess how old this beauty is, but know it was carried by my dad during his 2nd try at SAS selection but in the 60s ( he passed ) . This could be with a lot of TLC ftom someone who knows how it bring old knives but to life, sharpens up a treat, even to a layman like me.

1 X Swibo , I believe this is a "Boning" knife, blade is appropriate 6inch and flexible, has a few marks to the plastic yellow 1 piece molded on handle, super sharp.

1 X 12inch knife, more like a short sword really , I can best describe this as a long styled Bowie, feels strong built quality made, full length tang and comes with a rather nice leather sheath.

1 X CRKD 2 inch neck knife, skeletonized handle with plastics bolt on handles, hard plastic case, a really good sized knife for skinning small game or for around the camp.

1 X OSS tire ripper , repo of course , not a wartime issue one. No idea where it came from, where I got it, how I ended up with it or what I was planning on doing with it .

Again, NOT planning on splitting at this time, I can supply photos via text ( perfered ) on 07966 705 175 , or via email. Please only ask if your a serious buyer and not just being nosey.

So, how much? I'm asking just £180 for EVERYTHING listed above, that includes recorded postage out to you.

Please feel free to contact me should anyone require any more information or photos.

All the best guys.

Andy.

I've found a WWII bayonet , German I believe and from what I can gather is worth about £40-50 . I'll now as include that with everything listed above , for the same original asking price.
Photos and further information available on request.
All the best guys.
Andy.

Hi Rob , and many thanks for the message.  Yes , I quite agree a few photos would be helpful,  however,  not being Bill Gates I personally can't do it 

Photos and further information are available on request via text message,  I've included my number on the original AD , or via email , sadly that's the best I can offer mate. 

All the very best fellas. 

Andy.