New gun

pork chop

You could buy the cheapest and have a custom stock made. Some lads on the airgun forum have had some stunning ones made in laminates and walnut.

Check out the Leshiy2 multishot, that's the Edgun to go for.

Edited by figgy

29 minutes ago, figgy said:

You could buy the cheapest and have a custom stock made. Some lads on the airgun forum have had some stunning ones made in laminates and walnut.

Seen some pics of black laminate n it looks great 

7 hours ago, figgy said:

I'll second that, there something else 👍

2 hours ago, Whitebridges said:

Good for you pork chop. :yay:Guns are personal things. It wouldn't be for me but enjoy your edgun matador. You are not allowed to change your mind now btw ! :lol:    

Lol could well do lol 

wanted a kalibrgun capybara till I got told they’re 💩💩💩

Edited by pork chop

If you don't buy it what would you buy ? I was looking at the Edgun range today, seen a write up saying the Edgun  rm5 had become his favourite gun of all.

I keep fancying a Leshiy but have no need of one or it's hold sensitivity, can't help what you want sometimes.

Edited by figgy

14 minutes ago, figgy said:

If you don't buy it what would you buy ? I was looking at the Edgun range today, seen a write up saying the Edgun  rm5 had become his favourite gun of all.

I keep fancying a Leshiy but have no need of one or it's hold sensitivity, can't help what you want sometimes.

I like look of the leshiy but can’t help thinking I want more gun for the money lol

like look of Steyr Bullpup but it’s a big jump in £‘s plus I don’t like idea of pellet jumping from mag into barrel instead of a probe .Think I’m set on the matador now did want a 177 but non in stock ,so I’ll stick to what I know n go 22 

But now long or short cylinder n what colour stock 

Decisions decisions, the Steyr is silly money.

What will you use the gun for? As that would be steering my choice. If you shoot in tight areas or from car etc the shortest possible, if stalking and bit of range shooting the longer one.

Don't want to throw a spanner in but have you seen the mk3 wildcat, looks very nice.

I prefer .177 but couldn't get a impact in it so settled on .22 think it suits the gun better. 

Have a look at online reviews in the calibers. 

38 minutes ago, figgy said:

Decisions decisions, the Steyr is silly money.

What will you use the gun for? As that would be steering my choice. If you shoot in tight areas or from car etc the shortest possible, if stalking and bit of range shooting the longer one.

Don't want to throw a spanner in but have you seen the mk3 wildcat, looks very nice.

I prefer .177 but couldn't get a impact in it so settled on .22 think it suits the gun better. 

Have a look at online reviews in the calibers. 

I’ve seen there’s a mk3 coming out ,n I do like the wildcat n I’ve thought about the impact too

im really missing my 25 impact ,I’d give owt to have my gear back 

I currently have a .22 impact compact, wasn't sure on its looks and size as it was a replacement for a faulty gun. Really like it and how it shoots.  But if I was looking at the Edgun as a bullpup the new MK3 wildcat would be something I'd hand on to see before making a purchase because they're going to be in dealers ready to go on release. Unlike models of the past.

48 minutes ago, figgy said:

I currently have a .22 impact compact, wasn't sure on its looks and size as it was a replacement for a faulty gun. Really like it and how it shoots.  But if I was looking at the Edgun as a bullpup the new MK3 wildcat would be something I'd hand on to see before making a purchase because they're going to be in dealers ready to go on release. Unlike models of the past.

Luckily the edgun is in stock