flakes

islandgun

Just took this from my upstairs window, hopefully they are paired up and won't feel the need to crex crex all night,.. very happy to see them, hoping they will avoid next door neighbours cats and my Spaniel.. they were about 5m from my back door, if your wondering my garden is a jungle.😄

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.75495c40189290ad6ecf370e710c3d66.jpg

Edited by islandgun

21 minutes ago, wigeon jim said:

But just look what you get when your garden is a jungle,  Jim.

Cheers Jim, we are very fortunate to have about 3 acres which includes salt marsh, pond, willow coppice, and a polytunnel or two,  a good mixed habitat and a place i never tire of.....[ iwould happily live in my shed..😉]

29 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Cheers Jim, we are very fortunate to have about 3 acres which includes salt marsh, pond, willow coppice, and a polytunnel or two,  a good mixed habitat and a place i never tire of.....[ iwould happily live in my shed..😉]

hello, i am sure many other people would be happy to live in your shed, you could have another side line, Renta Shed !!!!!😀

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

10 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

How cool is that IG!😉 i hope they don't keep you awake. Is that a 1st? Hope they stay and you get a chance to study them. I would like to live in your shed to!     NB

We have quite a few TBH, when i was building my house there were 5 dotted around on the bank of spoil next to it, next door croft is overgrown with old grasses, Iris etc, and thats where they nest [very hard to see] Looks like my shed is going to be crowded..😄

Brillent! 😉 I and others heard quails last year my way. No reports this year yet. Saw one 2 year ago. First in many years. Heard migration slow this year and a lot of migrants still held up on continent. More swifts are turning up.    NB