newbie advice please, yes i know its annoying having to explain it al

FBF

• 2 months later...

If your going for your F.A.C I'd recommend with a budget of £500 that you go for a CZ 452 American in .17 HMR

Bolt action, deadly accurate, shoot out to 250 yards no bother and thats with the standard factory barrel. Weighs about 5.9 Lbs so you can carry it around for ages, you get a 5+1 round magazine.

Everything about it's all really good, it's a great looking rifle, reasonably priced, cant fault it.

Slap a scope that your comfortable with on to it and your ready to go shoot some bunnies!

I am inclined to talk highly of them seen as I used to shoot with one but you should give it some thought, you cant really go wrong.

Hope this helps.

If your going for your F.A.C I'd recommend with a budget of £500 that you go for a CZ 452 American in .17 HMR

Bolt action, deadly accurate, shoot out to 250 yards no bother and thats with the standard factory barrel. Weighs about 5.9 Lbs so you can carry it around for ages, you get a 5+1 round magazine.

Everything about it's all really good, it's a great looking rifle, reasonably priced, cant fault it.

Slap a scope that your comfortable with on to it and your ready to go shoot some bunnies!

I am inclined to talk highly of them seen as I used to shoot with one but you should give it some thought, you cant really go wrong.

Hope this helps.

Good advice in getting a CZ 452 except that I would go for a .22 cal Varmint shorter barrel with mod and 10round mags. the cost of .17 ammo is considerably more than .22, for night shooting the .22 is far quieter and does leave something left for the table.

:welcomeani: D2D