Lamb Meat Boxes delivered throughout GB

Teal

Sold quite a lot of these on PW now! On Monday I've sent in another batch of lambs, they will be picked up and shipped either this Thursday for delivery Friday, or for delivery end of next week. It depends a bit on butchers schedule with the bank holiday which I hadn't counted on messing schedules up!!

These are rare-breed Barbados Blackbelly crossed with Wiltshire Horn sheep. As slower growing breeds, they are lot leaner than most commercial sheep. A half lamb box weighs around 6kg so it works out around £12/kg, with a half lamb box at £75 and a whole lamb box at £145 including parcelforce delivery to your home. They will be packed with icepacks and wool insulation, to keep them chilled and are cut to the spec below. These lambs are a little smaller than the ones I would usually send, so you may get an extra cut to make up the weight to give an average lamb box weight of 6kg and 12kg for whole.

If you live locally (Trowbridge, Wilts) I can offer non-contact delivery, and save on parcelforce fee etc.

Whole shoulders on bone
Whole legs on bone
Loin Chops (done as Barnsley chops)
Rack french trim
Breast - mince

IMG_20200501_182403.jpg

IMG_20200510_110416.jpg

IMG-20200503-WA0022.jpg

13333.jpg

22 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Well worth the wait JKD, I think Will is a busy guy and sometimes doesn't sit at his computer every day.  I had same but eventually mine arrived and is delicious.

Yeah, I concur 🙂 Getting through my one from a couple of weeks ago, this one is for a friend who did my shopping over the last few weeks.

I can understand that Will is busy,,,, was hoping these would be sent out in time for this long weekend,,,, fingers crossed 🤞

On 21/05/2020 at 08:33, JKD said:

Yeah, I concur 🙂 Getting through my one from a couple of weeks ago, this one is for a friend who did my shopping over the last few weeks.

I can understand that Will is busy,,,, was hoping these would be sent out in time for this long weekend,,,, fingers crossed 🤞

Sorry JKD - I had a long day yesterday out of the office! PM replied to - these lamb boxes will be going out next week - day tbc. With the bank holiday the butcher was flat out with his own sales. I think a lot will be BBQ-ing and so just wasn't able to do my lambs. They will be a hung a little longer and I will pick them up all being well Weds next week for delivery Thursday. 

Hope that's still ok? Thanks, W

P.S. for anyone else looking we still have a couple of lamb boxes available :good: 

5 hours ago, Teal said:

Sorry JKD - I had a long day yesterday out of the office! PM replied to - these lamb boxes will be going out next week - day tbc. With the bank holiday the butcher was flat out with his own sales. I think a lot will be BBQ-ing and so just wasn't able to do my lambs. They will be a hung a little longer and I will pick them up all being well Weds next week for delivery Thursday. 

Hope that's still ok? Thanks, W

P.S. for anyone else looking we still have a couple of lamb boxes available :good: 

Yes Will, of course that's OK. I fully understand and we can wait a few more days 😊 You take care 👍

Chaps - I've just heard from the butchers - the lamb boxes are ready! I will be collecting them tomorrow and couriering them out - so they should be arriving Thursday 28th! I think I have all your details for the courier - they should give a 24 hour delivery slot. Thanks so much everyone for the support :)

My lamb box was delivered yesterday exactly as promised. I am very impressed at the care that has gone into packaging this in wool & ice packs and double-boxed. Superb service and the best bit is yet to come when we try the meat...!

My half lamb arrived today,,,, many thanks Will 😁

Only down side was Parcelforce,,,, hey ho.... Lamb has been shared round with people [who helped me with shopping recently while I was rather unwell] and all can't wait to get stuck in 👍😃