Anyone own a Husqvarna Lawn mower

pux

Hi everyone, hope you are all well? I am after anyone that owns a petrol Husqvarna lawn mower. My current lawn mower decided to go terminal at the weekend! I have been looking at Honda we all know these to be bullet proof! The husq has come up on my radar as good alternative and cheaper, does anyone have some feedback if they own one please?. The main model i am looking at is Husqvarna LC253S Self Propelled 53cm, we have a large garden but not large enough for a ride on....I really want a ride on! I would go visit the garden machinery places but all my locals ones are still closed. 

there are lots of little ride on lawnmowers 77cm cutting width......for poor access gardens.......if you are thinking of a hsky or sthil ..etc self prpelled mower ....wuth the price that they are ..you are 3./4's the way to buying a small ride on .................

you know you want it.....and you deserve it for all the hard work you have done..........go on ...treat yourself..........lets see you smile again...........i dont want you to be in hostipital on a venterlator and your last thoughts are going to be "i wish i had bought that little ride on...and fufilled my dream"

20 minutes ago, pux said:

Hi everyone, hope you are all well? I am after anyone that owns a petrol Husqvarna lawn mower. My current lawn mower decided to go terminal at the weekend! I have been looking at Honda we all know these to be bullet proof! The husq has come up on my radar as good alternative and cheaper, does anyone have some feedback if they own one please?. The main model i am looking at is Husqvarna LC253S Self Propelled 53cm, we have a large garden but not large enough for a ride on....I really want a ride on! I would go visit the garden machinery places but all my locals ones are still closed. 

I think I was talking to your other half yesterday. Told me you weren't a real man because you wouldn't buy a ride on. Such disappointment in the voice, too.

2 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

I think I was talking to your other half yesterday. Told me you weren't a real man because you wouldn't buy a ride on. Such disappointment in the voice, too.

😂

Ride on's are great fun. Got a small trailer with ours that if you fill up with enough rubbish and pull away in 5th with max revs the mower will wheelie.

As a side note it does make cutting the grass quicker.

Edited by Farmboy91

3 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

😂

Ride on's are great fun. Got a small trailer with ours that if you fill up with enough rubbish and pull away in 5th with max revs the mower will wheelie.

As a side note it does make cutting the grass quicker.

but you can drink and drive tho:drinks:and you look like a real man driving mechanical stuff.........

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

but you can drink and drive tho:drinks:and you look like a real man driving mechanical stuff.........

Mines got a cup holder, you could get a bottle of wine in it easy ditchy.

The mower you were selling was about the most manly peice of equipment I've ever seen short of a tractor 😂

The pluses to owning a ride on are never ending. 

I have the R214TC ride on. It’s the front cut mulching mower. I changed from a Mountfield ride on a couple of years ago and can say that they are worlds apart. The Husky has a much smoother engine and I don’t miss emptying the grass collector.

Also, I’d like to add that my mowers have a hard life with some serious abuse, so they are thoroughly tested.

In short, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend a Husky.

55 minutes ago, pux said:

Love the reply’s, think I need to go show the other half the hairy side of my hand and just buy a sit on......

:yahoo:just think..........when you are on it she will see you and swoon...its sort of the knight in shining armour on your trusty charger sort of thing........and you will be on a promise that night..

Edited by ditchman

51 minutes ago, ditchman said:

:yahoo:just think..........when you are on it she will see you and swoon...its sort of the knight in shining armour on your trusty charger sort of thing........and you will be on a promise that night..

🙌🏻I’m already on a promise, I’ve shown her the magic of twin screens for the PC when working from home. I felt like Jesus showing his disciples How to multiply food!