Meat & 2 vedge

ditchman

On 24/05/2020 at 08:24, Robden said:

Anyone else think that Jersey Royals are carp now that they don't use seaweed compost? I find them quite bland now. Much prefer Charlottes.

As i'm 'lucky' to live on the coast, I collect the loose seaweed and use it when planting the potatoes.   Appparently...but also 'proven' by me, seaweed keeps the slugs away from your spuds.  I've even harvested them in December with not a hole to be seen on them.  Oh...and the spuds are already salted!

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Gameking said:

Couple of questions Simon please ?

1. Where's the gravy ?

2. Is that Cranberry sauce with Snake and Pygmy pie ?😁

no redcurrant jelly....................didnt have anything going in the stock pot ....so no gravy

11 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Didn’t you quit gluten? 🤔😂

i did ..............bit by bit i have....tested what i re-act to.......

1. bread.....any sort of bread including a reaction to gluten free bread ...weird..
  2. beer
  3. biscuits
  4. sweet pastries
  5. cake

at the moment i seem fine....as long as i dont overdo things

23 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i did ..............bit by bit i have....tested what i re-act to.......

1. bread.....any sort of bread including a reaction to gluten free bread ...weird..
  2. beer
  3. biscuits
  4. sweet pastries
  5. cake

at the moment i seem fine....as long as i dont overdo things

That’s not too bad then, I have it up few weeks back and almost overnight stopped having daily headaches and bad heart burn. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd90 said:

That’s not too bad then, I have it up few weeks back and almost overnight stopped having daily headaches and bad heart burn. 

im not sure....i have no evidence...but im wondering if i have a reaction to certain types of yeast...................but there is one thing i do know remember is the pain i went thro when i included ............1-5 in my diet.......all my joints ached................shares in Rennies.........head aches..........in pain getting out of bed..........pressurised stomach.............etc

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

im not sure....i have no evidence...but im wondering if i have a reaction to certain types of yeast...................but there is one thing i do know remember is the pain i went thro when i included ............1-5 in my diet.......all my joints ached................shares in Rennies.........head aches..........in pain getting out of bed..........pressurised stomach.............etc

I had all that n all mate. Come to think of it my shoulder and elbow joints haven’t aches for quite some time as well since stopping. 

I had a Doombar the other day and was ok. Also had a bit of bread yday at a BBQ and wasn’t bad so much better overall. 

3 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I had all that n all mate. Come to think of it my shoulder and elbow joints haven’t aches for quite some time as well since stopping. 

I had a Doombar the other day and was ok. Also had a bit of bread yday at a BBQ and wasn’t bad so much better overall. 

i have been told that gluten intollarance  (celiac's desease).........is the fastes growing desease in the western world..............i bet 50% of folk who go to the docs with aches and pains are gluten intollerant...and are being treated for something else