More pics🦊

Phil9

4 hours ago, Modafinale said:

Nice milky vixen Picture 🍆 Bet your really proud of yourself. 
just think before posting silly pictures 

What's to say he isn't out tonight clearing the cubs up? I'll be well chuffed when I manage to get the milky vixen I'm after.

7 hours ago, Modafinale said:

Nice milky vixen Picture 🍆 Bet your really proud of yourself. 
just think before posting silly pictures 

What u goin on about,, what u calling me there with that🍆 ey

1 hour ago, Modafinale said:

Nothing he could have shot the vixen 1/2 mile away from her cubs . but Do you post the pictures ?  It’s not just us that look on shooting forums.

like it or not it’s ammunition for Animal welfare laws .

It’s lawful pest control. If someone doesn’t like it they can go back and live in fantasy land. 

Had an argument on FB the other night lads crying about some bloke who’d shot a cub. 

Every Fox you leave will probably kill hundreds of other animals. 

It would be better if pictures of "" anything""  that is amunition to antis and all do gooders weren't uploaded to hunting/ shooting forums of any kind, don't give them any amunition to throw back at us!. and I don't mean pics of a days pigeon/ crow shooting I'm mean pics of things that will gain public support

Edited by rapid .25

Just take a step back and use whatever is between your ears !

if you want to post pictures of dead foxes that’s up to each individual. But it’s how the picture is taken.

theres a picture of a bloke and his son behind a grassed fox just before, no one can tell if it’s milky, they both have their faces uncovered.

can you see the difference ? I’m not ant by a long way but there’s no way I’d risk everyone else’s shooting by posting silly pictures trying to prove to everybody who’s shot, dug or run fox’s that I’m an alpha male.

his other picture was taken down as he posted a Rabbit his powerful HMR had destroyed. Bad shot in the real world .

Sporting pictures means what ?

A shot proud of his bag , pigeons , Crow’s whatever 

a stalker at the side of a Deer or enjoying a beautiful mountainside 

large fish caught 

The great outdoors 

or 

a mangled rabbit carcass 

a dead fox held up by Rambo and the Deliverance blokes love child 😴

Ok I’ll bite, photographs of a bag of 200 pigeons over stubble. That’s a lot of broods left to starve in the nest. I’m not against posting sporting pictures, I have issue with:

1. Some members having an invisible and baseless code that they justify to themselves based upon their own sensitivities. 

2. Personal insults. 

Keyboard warriors should talk to people like you would talk in real life. Perhaps if sporting pictures are sensitive matter then this section of the forum should be made private. 

Yes I shoot foxes, avoiding this time of year, but I understand pest control and do not judge those who have to manage issues. 

21 minutes ago, Modafinale said:

:lol: love it. 

Unfortunately fox predation is rife this time of the year so they must in such circumstances be managed at this time.

Each to there own but for me, maybe best to leave such pics on the phone.

I’m not judging pest control ! I shoot fox’s, but usually from August until February/March 

But I don’t brag a bout it, we as a group Have to have morality and respect for what we do. 
we can’t hide behind it’s a legitimate or legal sport !  
Hunting was legal supposedly for Rich and noble people , if they lost their battle what chance have we got  ? 
Erosion of your sporting life is happening and unstoppable we don’t need to speed it up.

2 hours ago, Modafinale said:

Just take a step back and use whatever is between your ears !

if you want to post pictures of dead foxes that’s up to each individual. But it’s how the picture is taken.

theres a picture of a bloke and his son behind a grassed fox just before, no one can tell if it’s milky, they both have their faces uncovered.

can you see the difference ? I’m not ant by a long way but there’s no way I’d risk everyone else’s shooting by posting silly pictures trying to prove to everybody who’s shot, dug or run fox’s that I’m an alpha male.

his other picture was taken down as he posted a Rabbit his powerful HMR had destroyed. Bad shot in the real world .

Sporting pictures means what ?

A shot proud of his bag , pigeons , Crow’s whatever 

a stalker at the side of a Deer or enjoying a beautiful mountainside 

large fish caught 

The great outdoors 

or 

a mangled rabbit carcass 

Like others have said it’s lawful pest control,,, like it or not!!!! If you don’t want to see pictures don’t look on this forum! If it said no fox pictures or bullet wounds I wouldn’t post would I!!! You don’t no me so don’t judge me ok,,!

Just some common sense required. The nation relies on that now.  The vast majority of folk who shot a milky vixen (hopefully for valid reason not just because it’s on there permission) would not put the picture on here. It is a big white hunter fail. Likewise if someone was to shoot a milky vixen I would hope the majority endeavour to find and deal with the cubs, although now the dog fox should be able to provide for them

2 hours ago, Modafinale said:

I’m not judging pest control ! I shoot fox’s, but usually from August until February/March 

But I don’t brag a bout it, we as a group Have to have morality and respect for what we do. 
we can’t hide behind it’s a legitimate or legal sport !  
Hunting was legal supposedly for Rich and noble people , if they lost their battle what chance have we got  ? 
Erosion of your sporting life is happening and unstoppable we don’t need to speed it up.

I think youre confused, it isnt SPORT, its called PEST control.

You shoot your foxes when you want, and others will shoot foxes when they NEED to be shot , at lambing time, at mating time , milky , cubs , they are VERMIN.
They do not require respect, or for us to wait till the cubs come up to killing age.

When it comes down to posting pictures, its something I dont choose to do , but if others want to, and its within forum rules , who on earth are you to tell them they cant ?
As for the personal insults, well ... that says a lot about you.

11 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Had an argument on FB the other night lads crying about some bloke who’d shot a cub. 

On Shooting foxes ? , 'Like father like son' My shooting buddies pic, he couldnt believe the uproar that caused !

The farm in question, told us early March to not attend due to CV19 concerns ect, 2 weeks later , and theres bits of lamb all over the place, he begged us to come up during early lockdown and sort it, which we have done very effectively.
So much so , the local hunt has told us to stop shooting them , as there will be none left when the hunt season starts :lol:

24 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I think youre confused, it isnt SPORT, its called PEST control.

You shoot your foxes when you want, and others will shoot foxes when they NEED to be shot , at lambing time, at mating time , milky , cubs , they are VERMIN.
They do not require respect, or for us to wait till the cubs come up to killing age.

When it comes down to posting pictures, its something I dont choose to do , but if others want to, and its within forum rules , who on earth are you to tell them they cant ?
As for the personal insults, well ... that says a lot about you.

On Shooting foxes ? , 'Like father like son' My shooting buddies pic, he couldnt believe the uproar that caused !

The farm in question, told us early March to not attend due to CV19 concerns ect, 2 weeks later , and theres bits of lamb all over the place, he begged us to come up during early lockdown and sort it, which we have done very effectively.
So much so , the local hunt has told us to stop shooting them , as there will be none left when the hunt season starts :lol:

Thanks rewulf and others for the supportive replies 👍🏻

4 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

Ok I’ll bite, photographs of a bag of 200 pigeons over stubble. That’s a lot of broods left to starve in the nest. I’m not against posting sporting pictures, I have issue with:

1. Some members having an invisible and baseless code that they justify to themselves based upon their own sensitivities. 

2. Personal insults. 

Keyboard warriors should talk to people like you would talk in real life. Perhaps if sporting pictures are sensitive matter then this section of the forum should be made private. 

Yes I shoot foxes, avoiding this time of year, but I understand pest control and do not judge those who have to manage issues. 

:good:

2 hours ago, Phil9 said:

Like others have said it’s lawful pest control,,, like it or not!!!! If you don’t want to see pictures don’t look on this forum! If it said no fox pictures or bullet wounds I wouldn’t post would I!!! You don’t no me so don’t judge me 

3 minutes ago, Modafinale said:

That’s not true though is it ? If it was you would not have posted the Rabbit picture that was deleted 

I don’t  ‘no’  you, your correct but I’m pointing out that your pictures can be used to judge us all .

But to use your Phrase it’s not sport it’s pest control ! Sort of defeats your arguments about it being on sporting pictures thread 😉

this thread could do with ending 👍🏻

Edited by Modafinale

1 hour ago, Modafinale said:

I don’t  ‘no’  you, your'e * correct, but I’m pointing out that your pictures can be used to judge us all .

Seems to me you've made your judgement on a matter that YOU don't agree with.
So , we all need to base OUR moral code on yours, that's not how it works though.

There is material on the internet of far worse things than a shot milky vixen.
If you feel so strongly about such things , get out there and fill your boots.

Camouflaged, masked and at night.

All totally legal of course - But you have to ask yourself how the 'uncountrified' people see this.

Secretive and definitely Illegal would be their totally wrong interpretation.

I have shot hundreds of foxes over my very long time in keepering and conservation.

Never felt the need or desire to post a picture of any of it.

Why give the antis more ammunition for their cause and make them even more anti?

Keep it like the fowlers code - The only thing you leave behind for others to see is feathers and trodden grass. 

Country Sports and activities need allies not enemies.  A little discretion is needed on occasions.

Hopefully we have nothing to hide - But we don't need to be so blatant about it either.

Just the thoughts of an old man...