Thanks Nigel for exposing French migrant assistance

Dave-G

1 minute ago, Newbie to this said:

Sounds like the Saudi's have it right :good:

I agree. I've never understood this compulsion to give all and sundry equal citizenship just to fill gaps in the labour force. It's completely unnecessary and the inevitable result is a Balkanized country. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TRINITY said:

Vince, you are telling me nothing I dont know. However you dont seem to get it do you. If the daft suckers are stupid enough to enter Spain illegally you cant blame the Spanish for exploiting the stupid idiots. No one forced them to come and no one stopping them leaving, it's their fault and no one else. As for the Spanish government, good on em. Let the farmers exploit them at least they get some financial use for them. The only way to stop an illegal wave is to make it as unpleasant as possible, they then may tell their mates back home that life is Spain is miserable and not a place paved  with gold. Ok Vince it's a cruel crewd method but if they did not do that the influx of immigrants would overwhelm  the country,surely you can work that out,you seem an intelligent poster.

That is the basis we are discussing on this channel thread. There is no way anyone would cross to the UK if opportunities were better in France. However the French are making life miserable for them so as to give them the incentive cross the channel to the comfort we provide in the uk

Oh yes I get it they come because the Spanish farmers employ them, its as simple as that. That's not rocket science. These are the same Spanish farmers that massively over claim EU agricultural subsidies and the government officials that rubber stamp the claims.

Its a bit like mice, they only come if you feed them. By exploiting them the farmers are still feeding them. So you can't complain.

8 hours ago, mick miller said:

I, for one, am very glad that all these foreign doctors, nurses and vital agricultural workers are taking the risk to cross the channel and contribute their skills to the NHS and wider economy as a whole.

Such a shame they all lost their passports en route, never mind, we can issue them a new identity or, perhaps, several.

If they do that five times they get five lots of benefits.

7 hours ago, Scully said:

Really? Are you sure about that? So Farage is lying then?

Nah - they just supervise it is all. :-)

Its my understanding the french are paid to be stopping the illegal migrants: all it needs is for the much larger, taller solid hulled and powerful patrol boat to gently block the passage of a rubber dingy - and if necessary keep nudging it towards the french coast whilst being on hand to immediately rescue any floaters. They just need to have the nuts to treat the refugees as pirates - but that's not fulfilling the political expedience of saying illegal immigration is under control when its actively supported out of sight...

Until Mr. Farage got totally wracked off at the sheer hypocrisy and exposed it all. I've not seen any more news coverage with regard to it yet. Another thing about Europe that our mainstream media seemingly prefer not to report on. :ermm:

THANKS A LOT NIGEL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.:good:

6 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Its my understanding the french are paid to be stopping the illegal migrants: all it needs is for the much larger, taller solid hulled and powerful patrol boat to gently block the passage of a rubber dingy - and if necessary keep nudging it towards the french coast whilst being on hand to immediately rescue any floaters. They just need to have the nuts to treat the refugees as pirates - but that's not fulfilling the political expedience of saying illegal immigration is under control when its actively supported out of sight...

Until Mr. Farage got totally wracked off at the sheer hypocrisy and exposed it all. I've not seen any more news coverage with regard to it yet. Another thing about Europe that our mainstream media seemingly prefer not to report on. 

100% Dave. All of these people have brand new life jackets, they are certainly not going to be having a swim for more than a few minutes before being hauled into a boat and shuttled back to the French shore.  Any suggestion they are all going to drown in the operation is pathetic.

100% Dave. All of these people have brand new life jackets, they are certainly not going to be having a swim for more than a few minutes before being hauled into a boat and shuttled back to the French shore.  Any suggestion they are all going to drown in the operation is pathetic.

This.

The elephant in the room that Farage won't admit to is that after Brexit these illegals will NOT be able to be returned to France by UK Border Force. For the law is clear that among the member states of the EU any person claiming asylum must do so in the country they first entered and if not the state that they have presented themselves in can return them to that country. After Brexit as the UK is no longer in the EU its members...France in this case...can refuse them back. So this farce is Farage;'s doing as he fully well knows. Don't blame the horse for bolting if it is you yourself realise that you'd created a situation whereby you could now never return it to the stable.

Good old Nigel! if we go abroad for a holiday we have to quarintine for 14 days in case we we have covid,19 have these people been quarintined? If a truck driver UNKOWINGLY BRINGS IN ILLEGALS HE IS FINED it is a crime plus the british welfare system is better than the french they don.t give free housing .or free healthcare just think about it you want to come here as was said before just dont speak english your classed as disabled claim your gay  you cant be sent back  you rob and thieve you wont be sent back your prisons aren.t comfy enough   oh  and bring any virus you want the country is on its knees 

so they enter France this is the first country they enter.

The British welfare system is better than the French they don.t give free housing .or free healthcare

Absolutely incorrect. And many who will lose their jobs because of this coronavirus pandemic will now painfully find out.

I work in France (since 1999) and lived in France from 2002 to 2006 and 2015 to 2019 as part of that work. The French system does give free housing and it does give free healthcare. Hence the support for Jean Marie Le Pen and after for his daughter Marine Le Pen. In fact the "benefits" are more in money terms than in the UK.

This myth of benefits is used as smoke and mirrors by certain Tory politicians to curtail benefits to lawful UK residents of which the near all are natural born white British on the lie that if benefits are cut then immigrants won't come. A lie then used to stop benefits for us British no different to that lie peddled by others to then stop us British owning guns that if gun ownership is controlled then armed crime will be discouraged. 

What the French don't do however is speak English. And the true reason many illegal immigrants seek to come here is that of English being the so called "universal language". We speak English here. The same why Brazilian illegal immigrants have Portugal as their destination of choice. There they speak Portuguese.

France has a big problem with French speaking illegal immigrants such as from Morocco, Algeria and Senegal and Cote d'Ivoire other former French West African colonies. Yet as far as I know few if any of those Francophone people once have arrived illegally in France then seek to travel onwards to the UK. Because THEY don't speak English.

The "better British benefits" is a myth as far as illegals are concerned. It is that we in the UK speak English that makes the UK attractive. Economic migrants go to where they can use the languages they do speak to find work not because they think the "benefits" pay better in country A instead of country B.

No these illegals shouldn't be here and they shouldn't be getting benefits.

But don't fall for the real reason, as explained, that some are happy for that lie to have oxygen to give it life.

Edited by enfieldspares

13 hours ago, Retsdon said:

But they're not aiding illegal activity. What do you want them to do? 

They won't recklessly endanger people's lives - and neither, if the roles were reversed, would the British navy. 

They could allow the British boats to stop them back off to France.

2 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

The elephant in the room that Farage won't admit to is that after Brexit these illegals will NOT be able to be returned to France by UK Border Force. For the law is clear that among the member states of the EU any person claiming asylum must do so in the country they first entered and if not the state that they have presented themselves in can return them to that country. After Brexit as the UK is no longer in the EU its members...France in this case...can refuse them back. So this farce is Farage;'s doing as he fully well knows. Don't blame the horse for bolting if it is you yourself realise that you'd created a situation whereby you could now never return it to the stable.

Well that doesn’t make sense. UK wasn’t the first country they entered, so they can be sent back..

It’s very difficult to stop. I see images of children or young adults risking their lives to escape awful conditions in search for a better life and send money home, I know I would do the same to give my family a chance. I see the Kurds near my office or the Hungarian guys in the car wash and notice how hard working they are, especially compared to the locals. On the other hand my wife worked with asylum seekers, one young Iraqi lad she personally taught in Sheffield was 17 and  facing charges for rape and attempted murder, and worry that they can never integrate into society. 

Edited by WalkedUp

4 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

On the other hand my wife worked with asylum seekers, one young Iraqi lad she personally taught in Sheffield was 17 and  facing charges for rape and attempted murder, and worry that they can never integrate into society. 

Integrate him back into Iraq .

Edited by sportsbob

6 hours ago, southeastpete said:

Well that doesn’t make sense. UK wasn’t the first country they entered, so they can be sent back..

In theory, and only as long as UK is a part of the EU or the Dublin accord is included in a leave agreement.

/M

Edited by Nuke

10 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Any suggestion they are all going to drown in the operation is pathetic

They are more likely to die of hypothermia, at present it would take an hour or two, but they could still succumb within a few minutes to secondary drowning.

8 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

The "better British benefits" is a myth as far as illegals are concerned. It is that we in the UK speak English that makes the UK attractive. Economic migrants go to where they can use the languages they do speak to find work not because they think the "benefits" pay better in country A instead of country B.

No these illegals shouldn't be here and they shouldn't be getting benefits.

But don't fall for the real reason, as explained, that some are happy for that lie to have oxygen to give it life

👏

It’s very difficult to stop. I see images of children or young adults risking their lives to escape awful conditions in search for a better life and send money home

Whilst there is the occasional woman and child, all I see are boatloads of young males. 

When people say the benefits system isn't a draw, it does make me laugh. They are clueless about what is claimed or in how many identities. The vast majority of illegals will be working for cash, contributing no tax or NI, whilst ignoring the law. They are criminals - each and every one.

56 minutes ago, sportsbob said:

Integrate him back into Iraq .

I wouldn’t disagree. My wife is a privately educated Oxford graduate and teaching ESOL in a college in a rough estate in Sheffield for a year (following the 2008 crash) opened her eyes. The stories sadly echoed the ridiculous stereotypes. Local girls getting pregnant to get a flat to move out from their dysfunctional families. The Iraqi and Afghan boys being constantly in trouble with the police. She now teaches all girls in a disadvantaged part of Liverpool, the home life some of the children is appalling. Drugs, abuse, mental health issues, Carers for their siblings or parent. 

Lots of the immigrants are 14-18, still children.