Out Of Town!!

rapid .25

11 hours ago, johnphilip said:

" say what you will the country side is still. The only place were I can settle down " 

That theme tune always seemed to me more appropriate than the later one 'Memories of the Allambra' , although the latter was perfect music for the introductory scene of Jack on his horse and cart.

Great programmes, the likes of which, sadly we will never see again, not on TV anyway.

OB

28 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

That theme tune always seemed to me more appropriate than the later one 'Memories of the Allambra' , although the latter was perfect music for the introductory scene of Jack on his horse and cart.

Great programmes, the likes of which, sadly we will never see again, not on TV anyway.

OB

Yes OB as a child , I think he got me into lots of  country pursuits,  and a great love for country life .I was brought up in a small village in Teesdale . Miss it quite a lot .

Just now, Gordon R said:

Jack Hargreaves, Jack Charlton - great countryside programmes.

Gordon I was over in Ireland when Jackie  first took over a manager  of the  team.  When the local heard my north east accent . They said on do you know him . I would reply  " way aye lad  "  they though a lot about him at the time .