Lord Geordie Support Fund Donations Very welcome

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a thought............if some of the money goes to a really good I-Pad...a big one so its not too fiddly for him.....with some of the other money cant a really good package be sorted out...speed wise....so if he wants to skype or download stuff its fast....there is no point having  a good quality car and running it on parafeen...

just a thought

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

just a thought............if some of the money goes to a really good I-Pad...a big one so its not too fiddly for him.....with some of the other money cant a really good package be sorted out...speed wise....so if he wants to skype or download stuff its fast....there is no point having  a good quality car and running it on parafeen...

just a thought

Yes a support package as it were for whatever we decide to buy would be a great idea rather than lumber Martin with a big bill.

Well the latest on Martin i spoke to Jackie last night and she thinks a top class i pad with all the trimmings for him would be best she rang the hospital yesterday ( no visiting C19 )

and he is coming along a lot better than the hospital first thought yesterday he had taken his feeding tube out got out of bed and walked over to the window and was stood looking out when one of the nurses when in to check on him, apparently he got a good telling of for getting up without any help...

Jacki said his sisters keep trying to call him but he just cuts them off so they have demanded that when they call him there is a nurse there with him so he cannot do that...

Its good news that he is walking a few steps unaided after the hospital thought he would never leave there Jacki thinks a few more weeks and he might be moved into a care home for recovery..

Now that is good news ...

Its probably got a lot to do with martins will to get what he wants with as little help as possible ....

Fingers crossed he keeps on fighting and improving ....

I'd hate for him to end up like my poor brother-in-law he's been in a really bad way since having his stroke 14 yrs ago .

Mike get jackie to pass on PW best m8 

9 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Well the latest on Martin i spoke to Jackie last night and she thinks a top class i pad with all the trimmings for him would be best she rang the hospital yesterday ( no visiting C19 )

and he is coming along a lot better than the hospital first thought yesterday he had taken his feeding tube out got out of bed and walked over to the window and was stood looking out when one of the nurses when in to check on him, apparently he got a good telling of for getting up without any help...

Jacki said his sisters keep trying to call him but he just cuts them off so they have demanded that when they call him there is a nurse there with him so he cannot do that...

Its good news that he is walking a few steps unaided after the hospital thought he would never leave there Jacki thinks a few more weeks and he might be moved into a care home for recovery..

That is truly excellent news ...theirs truth in the old saying ... “you can’t keep a good man down “ ..👍

18 hours ago, hodge911 said:

Now that is good news ...

Its probably got a lot to do with martins will to get what he wants with as little help as possible ....

Fingers crossed he keeps on fighting and improving ....

I'd hate for him to end up like my poor brother-in-law he's been in a really bad way since having his stroke 14 yrs ago .

Mike get jackie to pass on PW best m8 

always do Pete

23 hours ago, hawkeye said:

That has to be good news, he knows what he wants which is great, and he probably saw a pigeon. 

11 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Sorry, but I am at work at the moment and have no way of checking, it had passed £1300 yesterday though.

I will post an update this evening.

Dave that's fantastic,  well done everyone,  and a big thanks to you dave for making the time to do this. 

3 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Dave that's fantastic,  well done everyone,  and a big thanks to you dave for making the time to do this. 

Thank you John.

As a Forum we have not done anything for CHARITY for a few years and Martin is one of the good guys!:good: