Lord Geordie Support Fund Donations Very welcome

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon PW, I am pleased to report the Lord Geordie Support Fund has nearly reached £1500 and I have two cheques coming through the post.

Can I also say thank you to one Member who not only donated to the fund but sent me a lovely Antler handled bottle Opener with a nice note thanking me for running the collection.

As I prefer bottled beer it will come in very handy.

THANK YOU ALL

Spoke to Jacki, Martin is doing well and she would like a selfie taken by everyone who has had anything to do with this fund after i told her how we were doing and she has asked for a photo file to be put on the iPad  so martin will be able to look at it to help his memory....just a pic and user name.

Having spoke to Dave last night he thought it was a good idea to close the fund now and start buying...Dave if we all send a selfie and username could you put it all into a file  for his desk top so its easy for Martin to access....Jacki asked me to thanks everyone for all the support and generosity you have shown....

Will keep you updated on any change..

On 02/06/2020 at 11:14, hawkeye said:

Spoke to Jacki, Martin is doing well and she would like a selfie taken by everyone who has had anything to do with this fund after i told her how we were doing and she has asked for a photo file to be put on the iPad  so martin will be able to look at it to help his memory....just a pic and user name.

Having spoke to Dave last night he thought it was a good idea to close the fund now and start buying...Dave if we all send a selfie and username could you put it all into a file  for his desk top so its easy for Martin to access....Jacki asked me to thanks everyone for all the support and generosity you have shown....

Will keep you updated on any change..

Send a selfie! **** me we want him to recover not finish him off.