Lord Geordie Support Fund Donations Very welcome

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes I will put them all in to a folder and they can be sent on a memory stick when we get to the spend and send stage.:good:

33 minutes ago, Dougy said:

OK, 

i need to get my hair done prior to any photo shoot. 

Why not screen shot the PW tags of all contributors - like below (etc)?

Screenshot 2020-06-11 at 09.29.52.png

Screenshot 2020-06-11 at 09.33.46.png

Screenshot 2020-06-11 at 09.34.48.png

Edited by Eyefor

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

£1700 quid.................stunning acheivement............if you are going to use the avatars as a screen saver they will have to be bloody small as there are so many of them

Eyefor should only need to include about 60 images from the Donors!

On 10/06/2020 at 14:54, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well I have received the two promised cheques and transferred the PayPal payments to my account.

Thank you ALL.

What was the total Dave,

have you had any thoughts about what make and size to get him and what to put on the engraving  soon be time to start shopping..

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

got this message about Martin yesterday  from Jackie latest details....

Hi mike Martin can now have proper meals and drinks , he is doing well . He is now at Walkergate Park went there yesterday but seems I’m back to square one I phoned to ask how he had settled in but there is a password in place which I presume his sister set up so I obviously don’t have it and hospital said phone back when you have it she was quite blunt , hopefully I will be able to have contact again at some point x

Walkergate Park is a place for rehab so everything is going the right way..

Dave need to start shopping for his iPad are you doing it what's your thoughts on this..

today

just got latest message from Jackie..

Hi mike I am now once again able to keep in touch with Martin he now has capacity and once me to be first contact , he is still making progress, he had a few tears yesterday think he is understanding a little more of what happened to him but I’m confident he will do well

Hi mike I am now once again able to keep in touch with Martin he now has capacity and once me to be first contact , he is still making progress, he had a few tears yesterday think he is understanding a little more of what happened to him but I’m confident he will do well

Edited by hawkeye

sounds as if he is making progress...........dont know if he is quite ready for the i-pad package quite yet...........will he be able to handle simple log ons at the moment......

its going in the right direction.............what is all this fuss over his sisters ..........