Lord Geordie Support Fund Donations Very welcome

TIGHTCHOKE

On the way home from shooting clays got a FaceTime call from Martin big grin on his face seems over the moon with the iPad,

I ended up doing most of the talking he was finding it difficult to say what he wanted, any way i chatted to him for about 15 minutes think i must be the only mobile number he has on his iPad. could not figure out if he had managed to log on to the forum or not will have to see when Jackie next goes to see him she is allowed 1 visit per week for 75 minutes..Never mind it is going to give him some thing to do better than being bored stuck in there..Think you could get better visiting rights if you were in prison..will update soon as i have any more news..

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

there..Think you could get better visiting rights if you were in prison..will update soon as i have any more news.

Think the visiting slot will be down to covid restrictions. 

He looks really well though, great too see.

11 hours ago, gdadphil said:

Well worth all the effort esp Tightchoke and Hawkeye. thanks 

11 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

I totally agree.

Without Tightchoke and Hawkeye, it just wouldn`t have got off the ground.

OB

I am just very glad to see Martin looking so well and so far he hasn't gone bang over the help that some of the PW Old Boys have given him.

Win/win!

I think most of the thanks should go to tightchoke as he did most of the work raising the money all i did was to let people know how Martin was getting on as i new quite a few people on here liked him..

He is a good friend he used to pop down on a regular basis just for coffee and he used to contact me on a regular basis as well just to make sure i was OK and he came down a few times shooting and was always good company..welcome down here any time...

got a quick text from Jackie and pic of Martin she said he is happy now he has got signed in and is spending time reading the threads,,,👍will put up the pic next time my phone is near the PC it copies over without me having to do anything the beauty of Apple phone and PC...

A few good updates on here since I last checked in for news of how Martin is doing.

For anyone concerned about his speech - I'd not be too worried just yet - them Geordie muppets are not as cultured as us proper Maccem folk are, so all sorts of slurring and droobling is just normal for that part of the North East.
Has anyone reminded Martin that he is a closet SAFC lifetime supporter yet?
(I had been keeping this secret from his mates in case one of them took offence - not ususally too big an issue with them Mags, as by the time you hear a penny drop with the average Toonie the clocks will have changed at least three times and their will be a new government in Westminster)

I would comment more but typing this slow is making me nod off....😋
(I have a feeling there may be a smoggy or three trying to keep up)

Edited by saddler

• 2 weeks later...