Lord Geordie Support Fund Donations Very welcome

TIGHTCHOKE

Nice to read between the lines that your still upbeat mate.. stick in there.

I was at hosp on tue gone having a colonoscopy as 2 weeks ago I was at gp with really bad stomach pains and blood in my poo he sent off a stool sample and it came back +ve for bowel cancer . On tue they removed some polyps which one of them looked suspicious (his words) so they took another 7 biopsies along the length of the colon & sent them off for testing as well .

Got the R.V.I ringing me on monday about the skin cancer thing on my right cheek.... after sending them some close up pics yesterday ....

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete  hope everything is going to be ok and you get good results had something similar about 2 years ago passing blood in stools had camera took about 6 polops send them away for testing all came back clear hope yours are the same mate take care and keep in touch..

• 4 weeks later...

Well another day of kemmo last friday, after effects seem the same no real problems for a few days except my legs feel like rubber and jelly. but after about 3 days can put my walking stick to one side for a few days. at it again this friday then i get a week off. Do miss not driving not got the confidence yet with all the drugs and the last thing i want to do is have an accident and hurt someone.

Mag357 has been a great mate he lives about 8 miles from me but every friday he is here to pick me up and drive me to hospital for 8-30 thats just over 20 miles then he goes home i call him when finished and he trails back and takes me home would be knackered without him, best mate going. the clays are one today i do miss going..

Edited by hawkeye

6 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Well another day of kemmo last friday, after effects seem the same no real problems for a few days except my legs feel like rubber and jelly. but after about 3 days can put my walking stick to one side for a few days. at it again this friday then i get a week off. Do miss not driving not got the confidence yet with all the drugs and the last thing i want to do is have an accident and hurt someone.

Mag357 has been a great mate he lives about 8 miles from me but every friday he is here to pick me up and drive me to hospital for 8-30 thats just over 20 miles then he goes home i call him when finished and he trails back and takes me home would be knackered without him, best mate going. the clays are one today i do miss going..

It's good to hear that things are going as well as they can mate 👍.

Well done mag357,  you're one of the finest sir 👍.

• 1 month later...

Was told yesterday that was my last then they came just before i left to say i had another one next  next week and that would be my last.

Got a meeting on the 15th to see the top dog and find out what happens next fingers crossed for good results...

21 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Was told yesterday that was my last then they came just before i left to say i had another one next  next week and that would be my last.

Got a meeting on the 15th to see the top dog and find out what happens next fingers crossed for good results...

Me & the Mrs have got everything crossed for u bud ... I finally got the results from the colonoscopy and it was good news ... a couple of the polyps they removed were pre cancerous early stage and they've enrolled me on the cancer screening programme.

I had the basel cell carcinoma removed from my right cheek under my eye and that's now all clear 

So I'm sending you 50% of my luck m8.

Keep plodding along !!!

31 minutes ago, Lord Geordie said:

Hawkeye eye hep 🙂

lord was heat 

that is hot and close..........very humid as well...i know it is humid as my sugar bowl has formed a crust ontop of the sugar cause of the humidity

sounds as if you are getting on boy..:good: