Residential dog training

bigbird

After lockdown I’ll be taking dogs for training, location N Wales, spaniels and labs catered for, training to suit yours and the dog’s needs, whether it be a problem that needs addressing or starting / ongoing training. Dogs taken from 9 months onwards, can live in or out.

Max of 3 client’s dogs taken at any one time and I now only have two of my own (a FTW cocker and a springer pup coming in two months time) here so lots of attention assured.

£120/ week residential, £20 ph hour one on one

Please get in touch if interested, plenty of recommendations available from members on here 😊

Cheers, BB

Edited by bigbird

3 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

I’ve got a few permissions in Llong, Buckley, Spon Green etc so not a million miles away. Good luck with the sale, I’ll mention it to my shooting pals. 

Oh!! Nearby!! Thanks very much 😊

1 minute ago, B725 said:

It's in ideal settings and a lovely family also,all the best Alli 👍

❤️❤️Thanks lovely! Good possibility I may be being made redundant (through no fault of the company I work for) so I can indulge in training dogs again 😊😊

Edited by bigbird

Hi Big Bird .

got a 6 month sprocker who is showing promise more pet than worker but I do beat and shoot on a family run 50 bird shoot. First dog so all of my own so all a bit new, but following a few books and advice on here so not doing too badly. Interest in costs and info as you are a couple of hours away. assume training  is done in week blocks could this be while we are on holiday For example? the only other thing she is a little timid now and again anyway here’s the possible pupil?

By all means contact me on u2u 

PS what options are there for training the owners As this might be more difficult that the dog.

regards Agriv8 

E6529752-D845-4076-8C4B-A41F78DD76A5.jpeg

177C02AB-05F8-4381-A258-CC4643E4EE32.jpeg

E60AE537-DF45-4C16-B3D6-CC924BAD278B.jpeg

C03479CB-E0CD-48AB-BDE9-FDA397AEE8F8.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

Hi Big Bird .

got a 6 month sprocker who is showing promise more pet than worker but I do beat and shoot on a family run 50 bird shoot. First dog so all of my own so all a bit new, but following a few books and advice on here so not doing too badly. Interest in costs and info as you are a couple of hours away. assume training  is done in week blocks could this be while we are on holiday For example? the only other thing she is a little timid now and again anyway here’s the possible pupil?

By all means contact me on u2u 

PS what options are there for training the owners As this might be more difficult that the dog.

regards Agriv8 

E6529752-D845-4076-8C4B-A41F78DD76A5.jpeg

177C02AB-05F8-4381-A258-CC4643E4EE32.jpeg

E60AE537-DF45-4C16-B3D6-CC924BAD278B.jpeg

C03479CB-E0CD-48AB-BDE9-FDA397AEE8F8.jpeg

Sent you a pm with my number 😊

And yes nine times out of ten it’s the owner 😂😂

Edited by bigbird