DEFRA / BASC

19 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

So did I 

and call me picky but could you please let me as a member have a chance to read and digest it before you put it on a open forum for the Basc none members to pick holes in 

Picky.

It’s a public press release welcoming a positive response to a parliamentary question.  It’s not hidden in the members only area of the BASC site.

Why do you think it should be delayed?

The BASC bashers will bash, even if they solved world hunger, cured all disease and secured shooting’s future till the end of time

3 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Picky.

It’s a public press release welcoming a positive response to a parliamentary question.  It’s not hidden in the members only area of the BASC site.

The BASC bashers will bash, even if they solved world hunger, cured all disease and secured shooting’s future till the end of time

Ok thanks I’ll take your input on board 

Yes. I can see the release now "BASC welcomes the clarity of the Home Office statement confirming that the future of shooting isn't. BASC members will be assured that this now gives members the certainty they need over the future of shooting...that there isn't one."

Edited by enfieldspares

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

So did I 

and call me picky but could you please let me as a member have a chance to read and digest it before you put it on a open forum for the Basc none members to pick holes in 

many thanks 

of 

i got the email and i'm no longer a member

Clangerman wrote   " certainly is unlikely shooting has no chance of surviving much longer unfortunately"

That is very good to hear , if it is unlikely that 'shooting has no chance of survival ' I understand that means that shooting has every chance of survival , so let us all get out and enjoy a wonderful sport .

On 27/05/2020 at 16:22, udderlyoffroad said:

Picky.

On 27/05/2020 at 15:58, Old farrier said:

So did I 

many thanks 

of 

bit picky old farrier feeling a bit grumpy to day

1 hour ago, Salopian said:

Clangerman wrote   " certainly is unlikely shooting has no chance of surviving much longer unfortunately"

That is very good to hear , if it is unlikely that 'shooting has no chance of survival ' I understand that means that shooting has every chance of survival , so let us all get out and enjoy a wonderful sport .

obviously i need to take a test drive to check my eyesight my mistake there lol