Browning Trail Cameras

walshie

Has anyone got one of the above? My trusty Bushnell gave up the ghost recently after 7 years. I bought cheapy off ebay and it was rubbish. The clock was running superfast, gaining about a minute every 10 seconds and the pictures were like they were taken with a potato. The video managed to take the tip of a fox's tale leaving the scene.  I sent it back.

As I only really have the need for one camera, I thought I'd go back to a decent quality one and the Browning range has taken my eye.

The models I'm looking at, one has visible IR and the other invisible

Pros/cons for visible IR - longer range photos/video but animals can see it.

Pros/cons for invisible IR - shorter range but animals can't see it (supposedly).

Any suggestions?

44 minutes ago, Mice! said:

£30 quid off Amazon 

@Walker570 put up some of your pictures or videos,  I imagine you could two or three for what you'll spend on a Browning or Bushnell and have plenty of change. 

Mine was £40 off ebay and not worth 40p.

I run three CamPark which I purchased off the web for £55 each delivered.  They are in constant use and have been for at least two years producing some excellent day and night picture.

Cannot fault them.  Just random picked these two which show the fine detail they produce both day and night

150.JPG

002.JPG

Edited by Walker570

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

I run three CamPark which I purchased off the web for £55 each delivered.  They are in constant use and have been for at least two years producing some excellent day and night picture.

Cannot fault them.  Just random picked these two which show the fine detail they produce both day and night

150.JPG

002.JPG

Mine was a Campark. Maybe I was unlucky. 

I had a Bushnell prior to the CamParks and it 'blew a fuse' and packed in.  I purchased the Bushnell in the USA and cannot remember what the price was, it worked OK for a while then started to not film after dark and eventually failed altogether.  I purchased the first two as a pair, I think just over£100 for the two.  The third one I purchased singly and that was £55 if I remember correctly. Basically I have three cameras which ave served me well for the price of one.  I saw a list of unreliable cars in the Telegraph a while ago and the top three where in the £50,000 and higher bracket.      The one thing which is a pain with two of the cameras is that they take the mini size chips which you do not want drop in the long grass or nettles when changing them over. The thrid one has the large adapter fitting which is easier to handle with cold fingers.  If I buy another/more then I will go for that style.

097.JPG

093.JPG

Edited by Walker570