Big cat in Cornwall?

Dave-G

What do you guys think? Recorded on his mobile in his 360 digger - if its played with some software its sideways but Realplayer does it upright. :ermm:

He said BBC Cornwall was due to show it but don't know it that was done or not.

They're about.

Weds Telegraph reports that armed police were called to Hampstead, Nth London, because of a large cat sighting. "Visually assessed" by an expert. Suspected to have been a Savannah cat, which is the largest domestic variety, standing 18in high and bred as a cross between Servals, a wild African breed, and a moggy. They sell for £5,000.

This one escaped capture........

1 minute ago, Bobba said:

They're about.

Weds Telegraph reports that armed police were called to Hampstead, Nth London, because of a large cat sighting. "Visually assessed" by an expert. Suspected to have been a Savannah cat, which is the largest domestic variety, standing 18in high and bred as a cross between Servals, a wild African breed, and a moggy. They sell for £5,000.

This one escaped capture........

see posts above

7 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

see posts above

Why? 

The OP sighting was in Cornwall, Old Farrier reports one in East Finchley, and I mention one in Hampstead with the caveat "They're about". Which obviously they are.

Just now, team tractor said:

I never believed in the big cats until I had one on my trail cam . It walked under my high seat around 2 yards away . 
sounds silly but I’ve had shivers when I’ve been there knowing something is watching me 

And they like the smell of fresh blood!:w00t:

Its a labrador , it moves nothing like a cat. When it goes in the cover at the end its obvious as anything.

No big cats here we got enough room for them, but just none here.

People like the idea of big cats, i get that, but like those big old Black ghost dogs on the east anglian marshes. They are just not there no matter how quaint a tale. 

3 hours ago, Sussexboy said:

I think Labrador also. It does appear to be wagging it’s tail at a couple of points in the video.

It sure does.

Video took me by surprise on the first watch. I was expecting the usual panther video and it clearly wasn't one of those. Had to watch it a second time to reach the same conclusion as many others. Yellow labrador, or maybe a golden retriever, definitely a yellow dog.