Fence Price

Lloyd90

I had 6 panel's done 6'x6' including concrete post's and concrete plinths for £100 a section and 3 more done last year at the same price.

If the post's are good its easy to do it yourself,6x3 are around£19 a panel.

Edited by B725

6x6 panel fence at fencewise near me is £21. I recently made a panel as its a odd size, smaller but it cost £20 and my time of 2 hours. Guarantee mines going to last tho. 

Mole valley does 22mm x 150mm x 1800mm feather edge, treated at £1.20 each. Reason i brought them up is they are open every day, and easy shopping, and not queues for hours to get anything. 

Posts i think were £8 a pop at 2.4m and dont forget gravel board if its in the garden, saves strimming holes through it in 2 years. 

9ft between posts, about £1.00 per feather and id say you'd need about 100 or so pieces. (18ft used 60 at mine ) Amy's bro inlaw does fencing so could see if its local if he can do something for you bud? 

Edit - just looked at local timber yard, 0.71p per feather £10 post £4.52 ***** £5 grav board, these are all starting prices so cheapest options. 

So the A rail word gets starred out... Is it. Naughty word?? 

Edited by ShootingEgg

12 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Mole valley does 22mm x 150mm x 1800mm feather edge, treated at £1.20 each. Reason i brought them up is they are open every day, and easy shopping, and not queues for hours to get anything. 

Posts i think were £8 a pop at 2.4m and dont forget gravel board if its in the garden, saves strimming holes through it in 2 years. 

I have used Mole Valley and Jewsons by me and I must say the wood from Jewsons was much better then Mole Valley . The wood from mole Valley was soaking wet , knotty and rough and the price difference was negligible.  

Edited by sportsbob

2 hours ago, stumfelter said:

Wow!

Sounds exactly what we charge- £100/m for f/e with new rails and posts.

That's about standard around here.

Can vary slightly depending on quantity, location, obstructions etc and also different price for different material/finish.

Edd

24 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

Sounds exactly what we charge- £100/m for f/e with new rails and posts.

That's about standard around here.

Can vary slightly depending on quantity, location, obstructions etc and also different price for different material/finish.

Edd

No wonder I've seen so many new fencing firms starting up!