Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

News just coming in and pictures on sky news, many thousands demonstrating in solidarity with the black guy killed in USA.  Looking at the pictures there is no sign of social distancing. I wonder if this will be vilified by the media. 

I am also wondering if when night falls if the looting and riots will start. Let's hope they all disperse when they think they have made their point. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

News just coming in and pictures on sky news, many thousands demonstrating in solidarity with the black guy killed in USA.  Looking at the pictures there is no sign of social distancing. I wonder if this will be vilified by the media. 

I am also wondering if when night falls if the looting and riots will start. Let's hope they all disperse when they think they have made their point. 

Just a normal day in London

2 hours ago, TRINITY said:

hot weather always brings the worst out in these sort of board....poorly educated people....they havnt the wit to entertain themselves ...they are all so used to having EVERYTHING provided for them.and when it is taken away ie: lockdown and been told what to do ...they dont like it...........

wouldnt surprise me is it gets worse........really i dont give a toss if it does

16 minutes ago, bluesj said:

Does anyone else think that demonstrations in London will have absolutely  no impact on what happens in the usa

Not really, but in the UK it gives the right on, woke, class warriors, professional protesters, left wing anarchists and troublemakers a chance to turn out on a sunny day, shout, act aggressively, damage property, cause chaos and if it escalates to looting...........maybe go home with a new 60 inch telly?

The media are hypocrites, they pursued that government advisor about going home to Durham to be with family. Bleating on and on about about the social distance and lockdown then a photo was taken of all the media outside shoulder to shoulder and on top of eachother to get photos.  No doubt they'll be the same at the protests.

apparently further demo's planned with the organisers leaflets recommending 'do not wear identifiable clothing and wear face masks'.

so, people protesting about police brutality are going to end up in violent confrontations with the police-resulting in police brutality, resulting in further disorder and of course the protesters favourite, looting.

same old same old.

f.

58 minutes ago, clangerman said:

a fat cretin KNEELS on a mans neck for NINE mins as he BEGS for air KILLING him and the anger is the media’s fault? maybe people try watching him DIE and see how angry they feel 

I would be angry if i was American, nothing to do with the UK. 

The man was apparently killed unlawfully. A trial will settle the legality or otherwise. Whilst I detest what went on, I don't see how stealing a TV will help bring him back or make things better.

a fat cretin KNEELS on a mans neck for NINE mins as he BEGS for air KILLING him and the anger is the media’s fault? maybe people try watching him DIE and see how angry they feel 

The use of upper case convinces me without any doubt. Pol Pot kills millions - no response. Man is killed in the USA - bring out the upper case.

24 minutes ago, ordnance said:

as we are america’s rent boy clearly shown by doris allowing harry dunnes killer to escape justice you should be angry this man was killed they say drop em we reach for the vaseline! 

46 minutes ago, ordnance said:

I agree. It has absolutely no effect on my life here in the UK at all. 
It will be interesting to see if those protesting in our cities use it as an excuse to loot after dark. 

Edited by Scully
Spelling

3 minutes ago, clangerman said:

as we are america’s rent boy clearly shown by doris allowing harry dunnes killer to escape justice you should be angry this man was killed they say drop em we reach for the Vaseline! 

And what would have had the government do, go to America and arrest her. As for the Vaseline, what ever floats your boat. 

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

hot weather always brings the worst out in these sort of board....poorly educated people....they havnt the wit to entertain themselves ...they are all so used to having EVERYTHING provided for them.and when it is taken away ie: lockdown and been told what to do ...they dont like it...........

wouldnt surprise me is it gets worse........really i dont give a toss if it does

Yes, as long as they stay in Londonistan all well and good. 

Edited by Walker570

I’m still trying to work out what bit of this horrendous episode was racist?! A suspect was identified and apprehended, what went on after that is sickening and abhorrent. But at what point did it become due to race? 

4 minutes ago, ordnance said:

And what would have had the government do, go to America and arrest her. As for the Vaseline, what ever floats your boat. 

rip up any agreement to return anyone they want for a start we have failed the dunne family miserably the yanks have stuck two fingers in our face 

3 minutes ago, clangerman said:

rip up any agreement to return anyone they want for a start we have failed the dunne family miserably the yanks have stuck two fingers in our face 

Nothing to do with demonstrations in London, regarding a death in America. 

2 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

Gets on my nerves this black life’s matter all life’s matter. Its don’t make any difference what colour you are. 

Yes you are correct but I would ask anyone who saw this just think about it you witnessed a handcuffed man pleading for his life being murdered by a man who thought he could get away with it because he had a uniform on he was cuffed and arrested for the offence he may or may not have committed that should have been the end of it, I say to the people on here oh its in America what do you expect what I would expect is if my lad went out and committed an offence I would expect him to be arrested charged and locked up not murded 

20 minutes ago, The Heron said:

Yes you are correct but I would ask anyone who saw this just think about it you witnessed a handcuffed man pleading for his life being murdered by a man who thought he could get away with it because he had a uniform on he was cuffed and arrested for the offence he may or may not have committed that should have been the end of it, I say to the people on here oh its in America what do you expect what I would expect is if my lad went out and committed an offence I would expect him to be arrested charged and locked up not murded 

Fair point, I also remember journalists and humanitarian relief workers pleading for their lives just before they were de captivated in the name of a warped religion. However i dont remember people reacting like they did today.  Atrocities and wrong doings happen everyday all over the world. However these hypocrites are very selective over which injustice they choose to justify their behaviour. If the poor bloke that died had been a white man we would not have heard a thing about this.

you would have heard about it little escapes social media which is why this bully killing the chap was filmed as was the police car i just watched being driven into a crowd no wonder they rioting every time this happens the reaction gets worse eventually it will be once to often then it will really hit the fan