Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

7 hours ago, clangerman said:

a fat cretin KNEELS on a mans neck for NINE mins as he BEGS for air KILLING him and the anger is the media’s fault? maybe people try watching him DIE and see how angry they feel 

Virtue signalling and selective outrage ... the caps really convinced me to your cause. 

Why has this case annoyed you so much but you haven’t taken such action on the other deaths of BAME’s at Police hands 🤔 ... 

A court of law will sort this situation out not a lynche mob ... 

Minorities burning down and looting their own areas isn’t going to help anyone... they will be left living in areas with no facilities, no stores and half burned out rubble buildings for the next 20 years. They think the nice rich people are going to come and re-build their ghetto’s? Dream on. 

On the radio yesterday was a woman who took part in the last LA riots... she said the aftermath and burnt out buildings were still there 10 years on. The stores that got wrecked never came back... all they did was ruin it for themselves. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity did you guys even hear about the black officer that choked out a black kid the same day?  There is a growing population of black Americans that are about to snap at the black community.   https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/28/mississippi-cop-on-leave-after-video-shows-his-hands-around-mans-neck/amp/

Edited by NoBodyImportant

So what did you think you were concurring with with your reply "I think you have it spot on"?

PS - questions remain unanswered - not sure if you are trying to use this side bar discussion to avoid answering them. If you have no intention of answering then perhaps so say and I'll stop prompting 👍

You accused me of calling you a homosexual  , I dont take to that likely . Someone posted  about you driving around in a big posh car . With the top down , they posted a picture of boss hogg  . 

I quoted  " I think you have it spot on "   referring  to maybe   you do have a big posh car with the hood down ,  but then I dont know you or your sexual preference.  And to be honest I dont care .   Before I comment on the other things this needs sorting you can not going around accusing  someone of something , they did not say or imply. 

3 minutes ago, clangerman said:

the stores still left burnt out after all this time tells you everything you need to know about the situation over there we have you down and we will keep you down 

How you work that out then.

would you really rebuild Knowing that it could happen again ? Me NOPE

1 minute ago, martyn2233 said:

How you work that out then.

would you really rebuild Knowing that it could happen again ? Me NOPE

exactly my point racist government no intention of tackling racism so leave the situation to continue until the next time that’s why the riots get worse every time 

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

You accused me of calling you a homosexual  , I dont take to that likely . Someone posted  about you driving around in a big posh car . With the top down , they posted a picture of boss hogg  . 

I quoted  " I think you have it spot on "   referring  to maybe   you do have a big posh car with the hood down ,  but then I dont know you or your sexual preference.  And to be honest I dont care .   Before I comment on the other things this needs sorting you can not going around accusing  someone of something , they did not say or imply. 

PM sent in attempt to clear up any misunderstanding. Hopefully we can then get back to the questions 👍 (I avoided a kiss emoji lol)

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

PM sent in attempt to clear up any misunderstanding. Hopefully we can then get back to the questions 👍 (I avoided a kiss emoji lol)

You posted your accusations on a public forum, what wrong with clearing up the “misunderstanding” in public too? :no: 😂 

48 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Zapp direction was clear, we are to avoid oneanother, I have nothing else to say to you.

Wrong again, I’m afraid! Zapp’s intervention, as all can see, was about unspecified “squabbling” on another thread.......and as far a I know it did not require anyone “to avoid oneanother” or forbid anyone responding/posting on another thread?

735ACDE5-0E13-4538-8F46-B1A35972C9D0.png

14 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

But you are just trying to get a rise out of me, and it ain't happening, sorry not sorry.

I am happy for you to believe I am wrong about absolutely anything and everything. Good day.

Not at all! I was just interested in you private explanation by PM to your public accusation on this forum, that johnphilip called/implied you were homosexual.....when In response he has reproduced the “offending posts” which as far as I can see say/imply nothing of the sort?

If you are going to post anything contentious on a public forum, be prepared to answer on the same public forum when challenged by those that disagree with, or question the veracity of your postings!.......it’s cowardly to avoid public scrutiny by responding to a challenge by private message!

America is one big melting pot of people from around the world but for some reason whenever there are riots and looting it seems to-be the black Americans that move from peaceful demonstrations to rioting and looting at the blink of an eye, there must be other police brutality happening in the US so why don’t we see for instance Indians or Pakistanis rioting when there is racism or police brutality against them, never seen a placard saying Asian lives matter or Mexican lives matter, followed by riots and looting.

I will stand corrected if someone can show me different.

it’s my opinion and i’m entitled to it unless your running the forum now  

I do not run the Forum and you are absolutely correct. You are entitled to your opinion, just like anyone else. What makes you stand out particularly is that you always appear to be wrong. 

I was going to write that you are always wrong, but was mildly concerned that someone might cite one of your posts which made sense.

Edited by Gordon R