Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

Most people would call me anti police and they would be right.  I have even been arrested and found guilty for inciting a riot.   My stance is clear,  the police officer used excessive force but the original 911 call from the store owner said he was unresponsively drunk ( turned out to be drugs).  Police showed up and immediately called the ambulance as he was incoherent and in medical distress.  They put him in the car and he became combative and they removed him and laid him down.  I honestly believe it was heart attack brought on from stress of being arrested mixed with drugs.  I have been face down an knee pinned several  times and breathing was never a problem except when I had been pepper sprayed. If anything the cop used excessive force but I don’t think he murdered the man.  But I do not support these riots.  He was a criminal that brought this on himself.  There are many cases that deserve the protest that you never hear about.  John Crawford for example.  Or the many people killed in no knock raids.  But I will not defend George Floyd.  

1 hour ago, Seadog1408 said:

Three medical examiners so far, two different opinions on C.O. D. But, it's America and a high profile case so to be expected. 

But going forward you will only here about the on that fits the media narrative. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Most people would call me anti police and they would be right.  I have even been arrested and found guilty for inciting a riot.   My stance is clear,  the police officer used excessive force but the original 911 call from the store owner said he was unresponsively drunk ( turned out to be drugs).  Police showed up and immediately called the ambulance as he was incoherent and in medical distress.  They put him in the car and he became combative and they removed him and laid him down.  I honestly believe it was heart attack brought on from stress of being arrested mixed with drugs.  I have been face down an knee pinned several  times and breathing was never a problem except when I had been pepper sprayed. If anything the cop used excessive force but I don’t think he murdered the man.  But I do not support these riots.  He was a criminal that brought this on himself.  There are many cases that deserve the protest that you never hear about.  John Crawford for example.  Or the many people killed in no knock raids.  But I will not defend George Floyd.  

But going forward you will only here about the on that fits the media narrative. 

Interesting to have your viewpoint, one man is dead, a policeman is on trial by media and the courts and much of America is burning.

Quite how the looting is meant to help I cannot work out, just seems like the low-lifes see the opportunity to go shopping for free!

8 hours ago, clangerman said:

officially declared a HOMICIDE or has the medical examiner got his facts wrong i think not! 

Didn't realise he had already been convicted? 😀

CHARGING a man with something is often completely different to what he is convicted of, or even if he is convicted at all.. 

The rioters, using the death of the man as an excuse to fill their boots, and the voices that agitate them, don't want to hear it said that he died from drug abuse, they want to hear that he was killed by a racist cop. 

So that's what they are going to hear.. For now. 

5 minutes ago, Cheshirelad said:

It surprises me that 90% of the protesters in London seem to be white. There's probably some explanation for it, but so far I haven't found it.

Lock down it’s called the need to be out.

Edited by martyn2233

Tried, convicted and hung in the court of YouTube. I admire the certainly of people that the police are guilty based on extract from a video, but I won’t go and burn down the off-licence just yet.

It looks like he was tortured to death by one man while the others stood around watching but that’s what that extract is meant to show. Luckily there are courts that will look at all the evidence, including events prior to the incident. That’s the advantage of not living in the Middle Ages; supposedly.

42 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Lock down it’s called the need to be out.

That's probably as good an explanation as any.

The GF death has been recorded as homicide according to the ongoing news reports, but I'll be very surprised if the police officer concerned is found guilty.

35 minutes ago, Cheshirelad said:

That's probably as good an explanation as any.

The GF death has been recorded as homicide according to the ongoing news reports, but I'll be very surprised if the police officer concerned is found guilty.

The way I understand it is the classify it to what the latest one says. The family brought in a known bogus examiner to look at the body.  It’s the same examiner that the family of Eric Garner hired.  It honestly doesn’t matter as the court will not even look at the independent one as they will look at the actual evidence.  

20 minutes ago, Cheshirelad said:

As far as I know, the official    post mortem result has definitely reported the death as homicide.

GF's brother has called for an end to the burning and looting, so hopefully it will have the desired effect.

That’s what I’m saying. They modify the official post mortem to the last one done.  If I had my license then I could look at him and say it was a lighting strike and the official post mortem would be amended.  That’s why they will all be taken into account.  

6D0ED178-4C93-4F7D-80C9-721F8A640FF4.png

Whatever the verdict at the trial, I am sure it will trigger more protests. Got to love the media coverage - he was allegedly trying to pass a forged banknote, but was definitely murdered. 

The same pathetic media who whipped up the Cummings storm.

11 minutes ago, AVB said:

The number of companies and high profile individuals jumping on the ‘black lives matter’ (or as my wife thought ‘black Clive matters’) bandwagon is nauseating. 

Agreed , virtue signalling at its most cringe worthy.

I wonder if they think it will stop their business's being burned and looted ?:|

31 minutes ago, clangerman said:

i’m amazed the rubbish people come out on this it will be a conspiracy next everyone there is a actor it’s all pretend and the chap is not even dead how insulting to a family grieving   looking for a massive compo payout.

The 'chap' 

"The final straw for Floyd came after serving five years in prison in 2009 for aggravated assault stemming from a robbery in 2007 where he entered a woman’s home, pressed a gun into her stomach and searched the home for drugs and money, according to court records.   

Floyd pleaded guilty to the robbery where another suspect posed as a worker for the local water department, wearing a blue uniform in an attempt to gain access to the woman’s home, according to the charging document.

But when the woman opened the door, she realized he was not with the water department and attempted to close the door, leading to a struggle.

At that time, a Ford Explorer pulled up to the home and five other males exited the car and went up to the front door.

The report states the largest of the group, who the victim later identified as Floyd, ‘forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.

‘This large suspect then proceeded to search the residence while another armed suspect guarded the complainant, who was struck in the head and sides by this second armed suspect with his pistol while she screamed for help.’

Not finding any drugs or money at the house, the men took jewelry and the woman’s cell phone and fled in their car. A neighbor who witnessed the robbery took down the car’s license plate number.

Later, police tracked down the car and found Floyd behind the wheel. He was later identified by the woman as the large suspect who placed a gun against her stomach and forced her into her living room, the document states. "

I wont bother with the rest of his record, but this 'chap' who supposedly 'turned his life around' and was arrested off his head on hard drugs and passing a forged cheque, was no angel.
Thats a fact.
Was he killed unlawfully? Maybe...
But seriously, does America have to burn every time something like this happens ?

There are some that would say yes it does, do you count yourself amongst them ?

25 minutes ago, clangerman said:

absolutely not all i’m interested in is the truth you can bet your life the officers with the one on his neck will back the video to save their necks nobody even criminals deserve to be choked to death 

Of course they dont, and those cops will get whatever is coming to them, using the JUSTICE system.

Meanwhile business's and property, even innocent people are attacked, because those 4 cops werent taken outside and summarily executed for their 'crimes'
Because thats about the only thing that would stop these riots.

But lets not let common sense and legalities get in the way of a good virtue signal, and a steady descent into rage and anarchy, its not like theres a disease thats killed 100.000 Americans out there is it?

There are several spin doctors "loosely" employed by the US Government to blindly promote them and attempt to shut-down anyone or anything that speaks out against them.

One such guy tweeted on Friday "Burning America to the ground will not bring back Lloyd".

Somebody replied "Bombing the heck out of the Middle East won't undo 9/11".

5 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

One such guy tweeted on Friday "Burning America to the ground will not bring back Lloyd".

You disagree with the statement ?

6 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

"Bombing the heck out of the Middle East won't undo 9/11".

Maybe not , but its certainly been more profitable than burning America to the ground.

I hear so much in the news about police in the US taking an heavy handed approach towards what seems mainly black people, why? Are black people more confrontational  towards the police/authority? do the police single out black people for the heavy handed approach?

There must be similar cases involving non-black people, why is there not the same outcry?

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

You disagree with the statement ?

Parse error in question.

Maybe not , but its certainly been more profitable than burning America to the ground.

I will not reply in kind. So, profitable for who - funeral directors in the region?