Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

I do wonder what the final outcome will be for all of us in the UK if the "black lives matter" virtue signalling gains traction.

It is already the case that in many of our metropolitan centres a large part of street crime is committed by black youths. Including significant amounts of frequently fatal black on black crime. One of the reasons for this is that the police are seriously hampered by constant accusations of racism when they try to prevent crime by targetting the demographic most likely to be committing it.

Soon we will have another large, criminal "group" who have become untouchable by the police in much the same way that antisocial caravaners have.

Or is my thought process wrong?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a good part of the past week the news has been full various activists telling us that  "Black ,Asian ,and coloured people are approx 50% more prone to the ravages of Covid 19 and the government should prioritise their plight .

Ironically this weekend thousands of the same Black ,Asian and coloured people gather enmass to break every part of social distance etiquette designed to keep us all safe .

Edited by Jega

Just now, Jega said:

For a good part of the past week the news has been full various activists telling us that  "Black ,Asian ,and coloured people are approx 50% more prone to the ravages of Covid 19 and the government should prioritise their plight .

Ironically this weekend thousands of the same Black ,Asian and coloured people gather enmass to break every part of social distance etiquette designed to keep us all safe .

And therein lies the problem!

11 hours ago, clangerman said:

there is nothing wrong with my hearing boris himself clearly stated using his instinct was acceptable who is anyone including myself to make the call these misguided people should not be out there using theirs or are you telling me boris was wrong 

you must be a bit obsessed about this? nobody else cares, he is old news, the loony left tried to make something of it but failed and now its history.

This is social distancing? Many of the demonstrators were allegedly actually members or supporters of Extinction Rebellion (apparently) who have been pumping out details of the protest to their vast database of contacts.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/06/thousands-set-attend-black-lives-matter-protests-across-uk-despite/

Edited by Vince Green

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

This is social distancing? Many of the demonstrators were allegedly actually members or supporters of Extinction Rebellion (apparently) who have been pumping out details of the protest to their vast database of contacts.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/06/thousands-set-attend-black-lives-matter-protests-across-uk-despite/

If this is correct I suspect many of them may soon need to "rebel' against there own, or a member of their family's, "extinction".

It may be my cynicism but I also suspect many of the perpetrators of these event were conspicuous by their absence. 

You are right on that point, the Weston-super-Mare branch of Extinction Rebellion organised a BLM demo yesterday (Suturday) and just over 200 turned up and tied tatty pieces of cardboard with illegible messages on them to the railing outside the Tropicana. Guess what the organisers are WHITE PRIVILEGED  you know the type uni degrees in the arts and the likes check out their face-ache page and you will see what I mean.  I don`t live in Weston but I was there on Business and couldn`t resist having a look because there were several people that fitted the stereotype walking past you know the sort more holes in their leggings than a piece of cheese from a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/extinction-rebellion-hold-landing-crew-3775129

540214696648599https://www.facebook.com/events/540214696648599/

Edited by sportsbob

you must be a bit obsessed about this? nobody else cares, he is old news, the loony left tried to make something of it but failed and now its history.

i care or don’t ALL opinions or views matter on here do you just pay lip service to equality no wonder a enoch powell comment showed up 

52 minutes ago, clangerman said:

i care or don’t ALL opinions or views matter on here do you just pay lip service to equality no wonder a enoch powell comment showed up 

Not when its gone on for 17 pages , all a person need to do is leave a comment on there view , then move on then others leave the view  move on . Why do people have to insist  on try to change someone . They have already posted there view are there belive. The only thing you should care about is your own well being  and that of those that are close to you . For see if everyone did that ......... problem solved .

It will be interesting to see how long the media hold on to this, and the timing of the American election.

George Floyd was a no good druggy criminal who was high on drugs and resisting arrest. Rather than let the police get on with their job, a shouting crowd formed filming and hurling abuse. The police’s focus was then diluted by the jeering crowd.

i can’t believe news outlets and people are trying to paint this guy as a nice guy, ‘father’ Ha! He could find his next fix quicker than he could find his child. Did he even die from a knee on the neck or from a heart attack due to being high on fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time..?

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

What has Dominic Cummings self isolating got to do with Enoch Powell??? or equality??? 

41 minutes ago, southeastpete said:

It will be interesting to see how long the media hold on to this, and the timing of the American election.

George Floyd was a no good druggy criminal who was high on drugs and resisting arrest. Rather than let the police get on with their job, a shouting crowd formed filming and hurling abuse. The police’s focus was then diluted by the jeering crowd.

i can’t believe news outlets and people are trying to paint this guy as a nice guy, ‘father’ Ha! He could find his next fix quicker than he could find his child. Did he even die from a knee on the neck or from a heart attack due to being high on fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time..?

Careful SEP, you are demonstrating an awful lot of logic in your post and many on PW will not take kindly to that!

George Floyd should not have died, he also should not have been a drug abuser or a criminal.

When Lee Rigby was murdered by a black man ,did we we see a responce like we have now,no we did not,all lives matter,its just an excuse to defy authority and have a bash at the police,it will achieve sod all to benifit that poor man who was killed in the usa.

11 minutes ago, gemini52 said:

When Lee Rigby was murdered by a black man ,did we we see a responce like we have now,no we did not,all lives matter,its just an excuse to defy authority and have a bash at the police,it will achieve sod all to benifit that poor man who was killed in the usa.

/\ This - and in addition, with many thousands there - and maybe one in a thousand carrying an infectious dose of corona virus ......... we can expect more illness, possibly more deaths, more innocent people including NHS staff at risk, more risk of a second wave with consequent lockdown and therefore job losses and economic damages.

But then ..... if these are affiliated to the  ER/Anti Capitalist mobs, the more damage they can create, the more likely they are to bring down elected governments ....... which is what they really want.  They don't care about any lives, black/white/ young/old - what they want is political - the overthrow of the elected system.

I am in no way defending those that rioted or congregated in large groups but as far as I can tell the Police did not move in to break the groups / demonstrators up when they were behaving peacefully.

I'm reluctant to mention it but there have been several posts comparing the DC issue with the protesters - surely it's not too much of a stretch to see it's not what DC actually did that's the problem, it's the implications of what he did which has more or less created a free for all, especially for those who like to push the limits or have no regard for the law or any conscience on how their actions might affect others. If my opening sentence is valid then it supports the notion that it is now a free for all.

It's all about actions and consequences, the sad consequence of the gatherings yesterday is that it's likely to increase the COVID infection rate just like the sad consequence of DC debacle is that, in the views of some, it made their choice to attend the gatherings and others elsewhere legitimate.

Candace Owens speaks a lot of sense in that video and others that I have seen - there is an interesting one where she rips a hearing about white supremacy movement in the US being a major issue in the US. She appears to voice a lot of inconvenient truths for a lot of people, including large portions of the black community.

Lastly, Lee Rigby, his mother and family have requested that his fate and legacy is not cited in relation to the current BLM movement and unrest...

https://propermanchester.com/news/lee-rigbys-mum-wants-people-to-stop-using-his-image-to-argue-against-black-lives-matter-protests/

24 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

surely it's not too much of a stretch to see it's not what DC actually did that's the problem, it's the implications of what he did which has more or less created a free for all, especially for those who like to push the limits or have no regard for the law or any conscience on how their actions might affect others. If my opening sentence is valid then it supports the notion that it is now a free for all.

On the basis of what I have underlined above - I don't believe what Dominic Cummings did was relevant to these people's actions in any way whatsoever.  It may be used as an excuse - but they would have attended even if Dominic Cummings had never left his London house.  I quote "have no regard for the law or any conscience on how their actions might affect others."

They are out to cause trouble - nothing more, nothing less.

29 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Lastly, Lee Rigby, his mother and family have requested that his fate and legacy is not cited in relation to the current BLM movement and unrest...

I had not realised that and will not mention it further.