Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

How so? Did it happen last week?

Or did it happen at a time when it was happening everywhere? Doesn't mean it's right but it happened a long time ago, we can't take down everything that someone doesn't like there wouldn't be anything left.

About time the water cannons were brought out.

who wants things that celebrate RAPING of women the DEATH of children or any of the slave trade horrors in their town personally i like it being there as the council are embarrassed by it this has done them a favour they can now pretend it never took place bit like the pages of nothing but negative comments on this which now make us look like a bunch of racists tarring all with the same brush 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, clangerman said:

just shows how misguided SOME of these people are both colston and his hall should remain as a shame to the town for profiting from the death and misery of others the council has been looking for a excuse to remove colston now they have one 

Are you white? 

Then YOU have profited from Colston and other slavers.... According to the protesters, the soldiers and leaders who made sure that you are not now speaking German, are RACISTS, and so are you, because you're white. 

4 minutes ago, clangerman said:

who wants things that celebrate RAPING of women the DEATH of children or any of the slave trade horrors in their town personally i like it being there

Good for you! You will always be tarred with the same brush, whether you like it or not. 

You won't understand what virtue signalling is, but by god you're doing an awesome job of it 😂

4 minutes ago, clangerman said:

who wants things that celebrate RAPING of women the DEATH of children or any of the slave trade horrors in their town personally i like it being there as the council are embarrassed by it this has done them a favour they can now pretend it never took place bit like the pages of nothing but negative comments on this which now make us look like a bunch of racists tarring all with the same brush 

You better start to tear down , the biggest part of Liverpool . That was bore out of the slave trade . 

22 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

Toxteth? 

Correct.

I am surprised that we seem to have overlooked the numbers of ethnic minorities that have been dying on a weekly basis in gang warfare in most of our major Cities, a lot of which have been ethnic on ethnic. It did not seem as though those black lives mattered  ?

Just now, Westley said:

Correct.

I am surprised that we seem to have overlooked the numbers of ethnic minorities that have been dying on a weekly basis in gang warfare in most of our major Cities, a lot of which have been ethnic on ethnic. It did not seem as though those black lives mattered  ?

It only matters when white people kill them, not black on black, or black on white, because.... Only white peoples racism counts 🤔

5 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

You better start to tear down , the biggest part of Liverpool . That was bore out of the slave trade . 

or we could start by giving credit to the people shown in cardiff social distancing to make their point instead of looting rioting it’s all lefties and rent a mob negative negative negative i now see someone has posted the offing of a lowlife habitual criminal what a great comment for a public forum 

I don't recall mass looting and violence when necklacing was happening in other parts of the world.

now one cops knee on a neck seems to cause so much worldwide concern.  

If the criminal had been shot by one of the drug dealing scumbags he associated with, nobody would have given a toss.

The slave trade was the slave trade (past tense) . It was hundreds of years ago. Nothing to do with me. Personally I don't feel connected, not on my conscience.

We are supposed to be good Europeans and conveniently forget that thirty two totally innocent people in the Parish I currently reside in were killed in air raids by one of our so called European partners, that's not so easy to ignore because I walk past their graves most days on my walks .

If black lives really matter stay at home 

Edited by Vince Green

Just now, REDINGTON said:

I don't recall mass looting and violence when necklacing was happening in other parts of the world.

If the criminal had been shot by one of the drug dealing scumbags he associated with, nobody would have given a toss.

You need to get a grip. The law is there to protect all. If we have a lawless state there is no state left for anyone. 

2 minutes ago, REDINGTON said:

Absolutely :good:

1 minute ago, clangerman said:

or we could start by giving credit to the people shown in cardiff social distancing to make their point instead of looting rioting it’s all lefties and rent a mob negative negative negative i now see someone has posted the offing of a lowlife habitual criminal what a great comment for a public forum 

well its true, people such as him don't value life,  pointing guns into unborn children,, yeah real upstanding member of the community.

live by the sword, die by the sword.

8 minutes ago, oowee said:

You need to get a grip. The law is there to protect all. If we have a lawless state there is no state left for anyone. 

What exactly does this have to do with London or anywhere else in the UK. Last time I checked it was an American scumbag, that knelt on the other scumbags neck. 

I admit  these are not my words, but I agree with every one of them. 

They try to canonise him because they're milking identity politics for purely partisan purposes. Like the left in this country who want to set the feet of "the working man" in cultural concrete and keep him needy and feeling "oppressed" and thereby electorally obedient, the Democrat establishment in the US similarly stoke black grievance and division between black and white so they can own the black vote. Instead of helping deprived blacks improve their lives they need them to stay trapped in a cycle of self-imposed racial feudalism so they can claim to champion these people and bank their vote.
Emphasising the skin colour of either Floyd or the officer plays this game. He wasn't arrested because he was black. He was arrested because he was a violent criminal committing an offence. And he didn't die because the arresting officer was a racist, he died because the officer mishandled the arrest.

1 minute ago, Newbie to this said:

Unfortunately Khan sold them for scrap, in a political point scoring stunt.

after the maybot decided they might hurt someones feelings if they got wet.:rolleyes:

I admit  these are not my words, but I agree with every one of them. 

They try to canonise him because they're milking identity politics for purely partisan purposes. Like the left in this country who want to set the feet of "the working man" in cultural concrete and keep him needy and feeling "oppressed" and thereby electorally obedient, the Democrat establishment in the US similarly stoke black grievance and division between black and white so they can own the black vote. Instead of helping deprived blacks improve their lives they need them to stay trapped in a cycle of self-imposed racial feudalism so they can claim to champion these people and bank their vote.
Emphasising the skin colour of either Floyd or the officer plays this game. He wasn't arrested because he was black. He was arrested because he was a violent criminal committing an offence. And he didn't die because the arresting officer was a racist, he died because the officer mishandled the arrest.

how is kneeling on someone’s neck for NINE mins while he BEGS for oxygen in the wildest of places mishandling a arrest let’s at least have it real he is DEAD because he could not breath with a bully kneeling on his neck 

34 minutes ago, clangerman said:

I didn't reply wondering what others would say, I'd imagine pretty much everywhere has buildings or statues that were built using money from the slave trade, cotton, and various other things we can look back on with distaste,  but we didn't do it, it was several generations ago.

As others have said this is just rent a mob.

I haven't seen today's news yet, if Cardif have managed a peaceful protest then good for them, I still don't see why they are bothering,  how many lives are wasted every year in gang, drug or trafficking violence?

I don't recall any protests over that, the only time I really take notice is when an innocent person gets caught up in the violence. 

9 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Unfortunately Khan sold them for scrap, in a political point scoring stunt.

It should be battons and tear gas then?

5 minutes ago, clangerman said:

how is kneeling on someone’s neck for NINE mins while he BEGS for oxygen in the wildest of places mishandling a arrest let’s at least have it real he is DEAD because he could not breath with a bully kneeling on his neck 

But what's that got to do with racism and more importantly, what has it got to do with us in the UK. We have one of the most liberal police forces in the world?

5 minutes ago, clangerman said:

have you ever tried to reason with a big known criminal off his face on a drug cocktail of god knows what,  It wouldn't be the first time a cop got killed trying to be mr nice guy.  get real yourself.

have you ever tried to reason with a big known criminal off his face on a drug cocktail of god knows what,  It wouldn't be the first time a cop got killed trying to be mr nice guy.  get real yourself.

did i tell you to get real? no i had to handle plenty of situations and admit to going over board on occasion at events but i would never kneel on someone’s neck already restrained he was out to hurt the offender and achieved it 

7 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I didn't reply wondering what others would say, I'd imagine pretty much everywhere has buildings or statues that were built using money from the slave trade, cotton, and various other things we can look back on with distaste,  but we didn't do it, it was several generations ago.

As others have said this is just rent a mob.

I haven't seen today's news yet, if Cardif have managed a peaceful protest then good for them, I still don't see why they are bothering,  how many lives are wasted every year in gang, drug or trafficking violence?

I don't recall any protests over that, the only time I really take notice is when an innocent person gets caught up in the violence. 

It should be battons and tear gas then?

I was thinking miniguns, but I guess you could start with tear gas and work up, making sure you hit equal numbers of all the correct colour is the hard bit. otherwise you lose more tvs, smart phones and expensive trainers.