Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And once again a thread degenerates into a slanging match, you just can’t help yourselves can you.

why can’t people take their spats to pm? 

Why should the rest of us have to endure it??

This thread is in the “shortly to be closed” queue, 

Try behaving just for a change or is that asking too much

:shaun:

32 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Like Williamson’s tunnels 👍

Not trying to derail the thread but perhaps lighten the tone. It is interesting to note that as well as paying the unemployed to build fancy tunnels that went nowhere, Williamson also paid the wives to hand make the bricks (& I think dig the clay). No handouts but dignity in labour.

I also believe that the very long  brick wall that encompasses the Knowsley Estate was built for Lord Derby by unemployed former Napoleonic soldiers. It stretches for miles.

12 minutes ago, shaun4860 said:

And once again a thread degenerates into a slanging match, you just can’t help yourselves can you.

giphy.gif

9493602.gif

32 minutes ago, shaun4860 said:

:shaun:

Oh come on we need some fun. I bet you would have closed the ‘Burnley Dave’ posts as well! 

Clangerman’s a grown up (even if his posts are the quality of a 7 year old). He can take it. 

25 minutes ago, Sciurus said:

Not trying to derail the thread but perhaps lighten the tone. It is interesting to note that as well as paying the unemployed to build fancy tunnels that went nowhere, Williamson also paid the wives to hand make the bricks (& I think dig the clay). No handouts but dignity in labour.

I also believe that the very long  brick wall that encompasses the Knowsley Estate was built for Lord Derby by unemployed former Napoleonic soldiers. It stretches for miles.

Out off the gloom 

amazing social history comes 

30 minutes ago, AVB said:

Oh come on we need some fun. I bet you would have closed the ‘Burnley Dave’ posts as well! 

Clangerman’s a grown up (even if his posts are the quality of a 7 year old). He can take it. 

actually it’s not ok running some of the comments on george past my grandson today his view on GARBAGE TRIPE THREE YEAR OLD SIMPLISTIC STUPID ect was why talk to a bunch of bleep bleeping bullies what a great example of how we work on here for him if you don’t agree with someone abuse them! 

7 minutes ago, clangerman said:

actually it’s not ok running some of the comments on george past my grandson today his view on GARBAGE TRIPE THREE YEAR OLD SIMPLISTIC STUPID ect was why talk to a bunch of bleep bleeping bullies what a great example of how we work on here for him if you don’t agree with someone abuse them! 

Ymbcmwswgaf

2 hours ago, clangerman said:

And if someone stuck a gun in the belly of your grandsons mother while she was pregnant, what would you do hug him and kick off when people called him names.

3 hours ago, toontastic said:

And if someone stuck a gun in the belly of your grandsons mother while she was pregnant, what would you do hug him and kick off when people called him names.

It wasnt the policemans wife he threatened right? A police that suffocates a subdued person without reason needs to be removed from his work and thrown into jail.

It doesnt matter what the subdued person was arrested for, killing a defenceless person is always wrong.

/Markus 

Edited by Nuke

34 minutes ago, Nuke said:

It wasnt the policemans wife he threatened right? A police that suffocates a subdued person without reason needs to be removed from his work and thrown into jail.

It doesnt matter what the subdued person was arrested for, killing a defenceless person is always wrong.

/Markus 

Absolutely spot on, as do those who apparently stood by, I haven't seen the video.

The issue many have is making out GF was innocent,  he wasn't. 

44 minutes ago, Nuke said:

/Markus 

I wasn't referring to the policeman, I was replying to clangerman complaining about people calling GF a bad man for the things he did.

20 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

A few years back he held a gun to a pregnant woman’s belly while his friends raped her and looted her house. 

Floyd had a pretty chequered past, but when you just invent stuff like this it says more about your agenda than it does about him. 

11 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Don’t remember that one,  but Philando Castile, John Crawford, Breonna Taylor where all police **** ups.  

He was the 14 y/o child convicted in 10 minutes of the death of two girls and finally exonerated 70 years after his execution by the State. 

What I can't understand is why we need riots and protests when the policeman is being tried.

It's going to court, its not being dismissed or covered up.

With all this going on it's more likely that more people will be seriously injured or killed or infected with COVID-19. So a protest on one death can cause hundreds.

Edited by loriusgarrulus

17 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

What I can't understand is why we need riots and protests when the policeman is being tried.

With all this going on it's more likely that more people will be seriously injured or killed or infected with COVID-19. So a protest on one death can cause hundreds.

so true !

1 hour ago, Retsdon said:

Floyd had a pretty chequered past, but when you just invent stuff like this it says more about your agenda than it does about him. 

Do you care to explain what you are talking about ??????? , or more to the point do you know what your talking about ?????

21 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Did you see what one of the top females in the green party said , it's wrong for loads of people to gather on beaches as it could spread  the Covid-19 virus ,    but it's ok  for masses to form in London  and other  cities  across  the UK .to protest  . Were is the mentally in that . 

28 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

100% agree

3 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Were is the mentally in that .

It's called Green Mentality