Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

1 minute ago, Retsdon said:

I saw this before. Absolutely unbelievable. It's about the people though. The Americans obviously have a problem with the screening process to join the police, because while there are obviously decent cops out there, there's also would appear to be significant number of borderline  - if not total - psychopaths.

Indeed, having seen that I am now much more supportive of the need for police reform in the USA. That's USA's business though and has nothing to do with police actions over here.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

https://www.amazon.com/Strange-Death-Europe-Immigration-Identity-ebook/dp/B06XDV5R78 should be required reading for everyone - even if be honest, it's probably too late to do anything about it.

I read it but gave up after a while as he started very level then around ch3 started to introduce quotes from those who would back up his hypothesis and threw it away about 3/4 of the way through, I expected better from him.

On 05/06/2020 at 10:34, Rewulf said:

An  AWFUL long way to go ?
Where are we going ? Equality ? Thats enshrined in law.
Or do we not want equality ? And by that I mean the minorities will take a superior legal place in society, which is also enshrined in law via the protected status idea.
So in effect , inequality....

Unwillingness to accept who ?
There have been minorities in large numbers from the West Indies, Indian sub continent, and all 4 corners of the world for 3 ,4 , 5 generations ?
They have been accepted, there have been no pogroms, the racists from the NF and BNP have been outlawed and removed, there is no appetite in this country for mindless knuckle dragging racism, we have also accepted the racism coming back from the minorities, we didnt riot , when the grooming gangs were exposed, terrorism  or when children were killed by Asians or any other minority , we accepted that criminals are criminals whatever the colour, but hatreds mask is not always white.

The hatred shown to police officers in London and other cities over the past days, and the hatred shown to white people here and in the US , is not the place to start the dialogue of ending the last vestiges of white racism, how can you talk equality and ending hatred, from a stand point of inequality, rage and revenge.

It works both ways.

Wise words…….

34 minutes ago, clangerman said:

well well well i remember someone saying this was all down to a bully with a badge on day one maybe i’m not so stupid after all lol 

He may well be a bully with a badge or he may just be an out and out racist, only one man knows for sure.

Just making a brew and caught part of the Atlanta Mayors speach " if you want chsnge then register to vote and turn up in November,  don't smash windows and loot"

outstanding and absolutely right.  👏👏👏

Edited by Mice!
Missing word

4 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

That was just cold blooded murder. Was any action taken against the cop involved?

I don't know bud. I'm glad we don't have routinely armed plod over here. Whilst most officers are good guys there's sometimes power mad uns too.

Just imagine that Chief who wanted to search peoples shopping bags outside supermarkets coming up against someone who refused...

21 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Was any action taken against the cop involved?

As far as I know there was an inquiry and the cops were exonerated. I believe one of them, either the captain who was giving the commands or the shooter, took  early retirement and lives in the Philippines now.

Here you go. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

Edited by Retsdon

1 minute ago, Dave-G said:

I don't know bud. I'm glad we don't have routinely armed plod over here. 

The armed plod as you refer to them in the UK are all volunteers. If they have an ounce of common sense everyone should hand in their permits.  There is some poor sod out there who one day will be called to an incident, he will act totally correctly and unfortunately he will kill a black person. From that point on he will be hung out to dry and his career will be over and his life will be a misery. He will be sacrificed as a racist killer ,although he will have acted entirely lawfully.

50 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

The armed plod as you refer to them in the UK are all volunteers. If they have an ounce of common sense everyone should hand in their permits.  There is some poor sod out there who one day will be called to an incident, he will act totally correctly and unfortunately he will kill a black person. From that point on he will be hung out to dry and his career will be over and his life will be a misery. He will be sacrificed as a racist killer ,although he will have acted entirely lawfully.

I used to come into regular contact with what was SO-19 officers at their training site in Lippits Hill where the Met Police Air Support Unit was also based in the early to mid '90s. Some of the trainees walked around the staff canteen behaving like they were Clint Eastwood, I certainly hope they trained that behaviour out of them.

Around the same time a PC Patrick Hodgson was charged with murder, the first such case I believe, for shooting an unarmed car thief in Barnes, London. Mr Hodgson was known to me through my work and his hobby of flying. After three attempts he was acquitted of murder.

I believe in later cases, like Azelle Rodney, I believe the officer charged was given anonymity (and also acquitted).

1 minute ago, Raja Clavata said:

I used to come into regular contact with what was SO-19 officers at their training site in Lippits Hill where the Met Police Air Support Unit was also based in the early to mid '90s. Some of the trainees walked around the staff canteen behaving like they were Clint Eastwood, I certainly hope they trained that behaviour out of them.

Around the same time a PC Patrick Hodgson was charged with murder, the first such case I believe, for shooting an unarmed car thief in Barnes, London. Mr Hodgson was known to me through my work and his hobby of flying. After three attempts he was acquitted of murder.

I believe in later cases, like Azelle Rodney, I believe the officer charged was given anonymity (and also acquitted).

I know more about this than you will ever know. Those and many other cases did not happen in this extremely volatile climate. But just let's forget that for now, getting charged and going on trial for murder is a serious matter,even if you do get eventually acquitted.  It can ruin your life totally. 

As for the young Clint eastwoods, you are correct, seen a few myself. It needs some old experienced heads to have a word with them and put them straight.  Next time some idiot goes on the rampage with a gun , let him. Let's see what the anti racists, lefties and liberals scream then. If they want protection direct them to the people they hold in high esteem. Drug dealers, paedophiles and other such scum bags. They put great emphasis on these police haters so I am sure they will do a far better job in sorting things out.

27 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

I know more about this than you will ever know. Those and many other cases did not happen in this extremely volatile climate. But just let's forget that for now, getting charged and going on trial for murder is a serious matter,even if you do get eventually acquitted.  It can ruin your life totally. 

As for the young Clint eastwoods, you are correct, seen a few myself. It needs some old experienced heads to have a word with them and put them straight.  Next time some idiot goes on the rampage with a gun , let him. Let's see what the anti racists, lefties and liberals scream then. If they want protection direct them to the people they hold in high esteem. Drug dealers, paedophiles and other such scum bags. They put great emphasis on these police haters so I am sure they will do a far better job in sorting things out.

Worth a try!:good:

18 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

I was only sharing my experience and perspective.

Is it or is it not the case that the Police Officers in such circumstances these days are given anonymity?

19 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I was only sharing my experience and perspective.

Is it or is it not the case that the Police Officers in such circumstances these days are given anonymity?

Yes they are but as they say, very little comfort. You have gone about your duty in good faith and followed all guidelines and advice. However you are detained and interviewed under caution, perhaps even arrested. You are charged with murder, go through committal and eventually stand in a crown court dock as a murder defendant with a life sentence hanging over your head. Prisons are not nice places at the best of time but a nightmare for coppers.

Then let's look at the anonymity,  how tight can you keep it throughout without leaks. Then there us your wider family. Kids will have to change school, you may need to move house and start a new life. All this for only doing your job. So if there are firearms ticket holders reading this. Hand them in , the potential pitfalls are not worth it 

26 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Yes they are but as they say, very little comfort. You have gone about your duty in good faith and followed all guidelines and advice. However you are detained and interviewed under caution, perhaps even arrested. You are charged with murder, go through committal and eventually stand in a crown court dock as a murder defendant with a life sentence hanging over your head. Prisons are not nice places at the best of time but a nightmare for coppers.

Then let's look at the anonymity,  how tight can you keep it throughout without leaks. Then there us your wider family. Kids will have to change school, you may need to move house and start a new life. All this for only doing your job. So if there are firearms ticket holders reading this. Hand them in , the potential pitfalls are not worth it 

It’s a tricky one. Armed officers need to be accountable for their actions. How would you propose this is dealt with? 

35 minutes ago, AVB said:

It’s a tricky one. Armed officers need to be accountable for their actions. How would you propose this is dealt with? 

Whether armed or not, they should all accountable for their actions, just as everyone else is. 

23 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Interesting and a fine line I guess. It sounds like you've had a bad experience with this which is sad.

One of my best mates employs a lad who used to work for SO6, he had some domestic personal issues and the force decide he couldn't be trusted with a gun so they took it away from him, soon afterwards they decided he couldn't be trusted with a mobile phone either and he was fired for having 24 improper messages on his phone (one of the PCs fired as part of Plebgate).

He seems like a decent enough chap to me and swears he's not actually racist.

33 minutes ago, AVB said:

For a start I will repeat they are volunteers so they do not get any material gain by being armed.  Of course they have to be accountable and take it from me they are. Once they pull the trigger they will go under the most extreme and rigorous scrutiny you can imagine. I would go as far as suggesting  the investigators will go beyond impartial boundaries and the officer in question will be presumed guilty and then have to justify his actions to prove innocence.

But that is not the issue here. By the sheer amount of gun crime and knife crime in this country. By the fact that black people do these things as well as white people. By the inescapable fact the vast majority of police are white. I will make a prediction. Before this year is out a white police officer will kill a black person in the UK. He will face the most rigorous investigation and let's say there is overwhelming evidence that he acted totally correctly and was totally justified, that will only stop him from being prosecuted. What it will not do is alter the fact that a white police officer had taken the life of a black person. Legalities and justification are totally irrelevant, the voices and screams for him to be hung drawn and quarter will be over whelming and his life and most likely that of his  family will be ruined forever. Just not worth it, let the scum run riot it's probably the only way that huge sections of society may start to realise some of the harsh realities.

2 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

For a start I will repeat they are volunteers so they do not get any material gain by being armed.  Of course they have to be accountable and take it from me they are. Once they pull the trigger they will go under the most extreme and rigorous scrutiny you can imagine. I would go as far as suggesting  the investigators will go beyond impartial boundaries and the officer in question will be presumed guilty and then have to justify his actions to prove innocence.

But that is not the issue here. By the sheer amount of gun crime and knife crime in this country. By the fact that black people do these things as well as white people. By the inescapable fact the vast majority of police are white. I will make a prediction. Before this year is out a white police officer will kill a black person in the UK. He will face the most rigorous investigation and let's say there is overwhelming evidence that he acted totally correctly and was totally justified, that will only stop him from being prosecuted. What it will not do is alter the fact that a white police officer had taken the life of a black person. Legalities and justification are totally irrelevant, the voices and screams for him to be hung drawn and quarter will be over whelming and his life and most likely that of his  family will be ruined forever. Just not worth it, let the scum run riot it's probably the only way that huge sections of society may start to realise some of the harsh realities.

Funnily enough on the news today a rapper claims his fathered was tasered purely because he was black. Body cam showed several warnings to stay where he was, but he kept coming towards the officer so he got tasered. The rapper says it wouldn't happen to a white person.

7 hours ago, mudpatten said:

Its interesting to note and compare the reactions of different ethnic groups to opression, slavery and general unpleasantness.

The Jews have been enslaved, murdered and generally mistreated for thousands of years and yet their reaction to all this is very different from that of the black community.

No whining that they are somehow being held back, picked upon or are somehow in need of special treatment because they can`t cope with the trials of life.

Perhaps the black community could liaise with the Jews, another oppressed and wronged minority, as to how to grow a backbone, stop blaming everybody else for your own shortcomings and generally get on with life without seeing yourself as  a permenant victim with low self esteem.

I wonder to what extent the Jewish belief that they are the chosen people may or may not have contributed to this.