Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

38 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

For a start I will repeat they are volunteers so they do not get any material gain by being armed.  Of course they have to be accountable and take it from me they are. Once they pull the trigger they will go under the most extreme and rigorous scrutiny you can imagine. I would go as far as suggesting  the investigators will go beyond impartial boundaries and the officer in question will be presumed guilty and then have to justify his actions to prove innocence.

But that is not the issue here. By the sheer amount of gun crime and knife crime in this country. By the fact that black people do these things as well as white people. By the inescapable fact the vast majority of police are white. I will make a prediction. Before this year is out a white police officer will kill a black person in the UK. He will face the most rigorous investigation and let's say there is overwhelming evidence that he acted totally correctly and was totally justified, that will only stop him from being prosecuted. What it will not do is alter the fact that a white police officer had taken the life of a black person. Legalities and justification are totally irrelevant, the voices and screams for him to be hung drawn and quarter will be over whelming and his life and most likely that of his  family will be ruined forever. Just not worth it, let the scum run riot it's probably the only way that huge sections of society may start to realise some of the harsh realities.

Can't fault that in any way. :good:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

they want to take the Britania column down in Great yarmouth......it was the very first nelsons column...it has britania on the top

over my dead body..........

if you decide to chain yourself to it ditchy please wear some clothes how’s the mole thing eccentrics are expected to use high explosives dealing with them mind 

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

they want to take the Britania column down in Great yarmouth......it was the very first nelsons column...it has britania on the top

over my dead body..........

The statue of Captain Cook in Whitby has been mentioned also. 

Just now, Old farrier said:

There starting with the pyramids 🙄🤭

and then every pub called the Nelson..............wrestling will have to stop using "the half Nelson"............

Just now, crosswaters said:

US 

wot "the united states "..........they were late for the first world war....late for the 2nd world war........aaannnnd................

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

and then every pub called the Nelson..............wrestling will have to stop using "the half Nelson"............

wot "the united states "..........they were late for the first world war....late for the 2nd world war........aaannnnd................

The moderate people of this country will do it.

US.

10 minutes ago, crosswaters said:

The moderate people of this country will do it.

US.

by the time they get riled enough to do it .........it will be too late i fear................all this fear by the ruling elite not doing anything.........will play straight into the hands of the far right BNP sort of thing.........the less we do the more powerful they will become................its going to be a terrible mess

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

by the time they get riled enough to do it .........it will be too late i fear................all this fear by the ruling elite not doing anything.........will play straight into the hands of the far right BNP sort of thing.........the less we do the more powerful they will become................its going to be a terrible mess

I'm riled now and sick to death of what's happening in our country. 

Complaining about it on a web site not going to do any good at all am afraid .

Politicians take note when the people start protesting with their feet.

5 minutes ago, captainhastings said:

Most protesting gets ignored and solves nothing but in this instance the gov are bending over back wards. So breaking all the corvid rules and throwing the odd  riot and behaving like hooligans seems to have worked. Now every one is jumping on the band wagon. Country is a disgrace 

Well said , and only a  few weeks ago we were all in praise  for captain  Tom .

I have to say, when others were praising the Home Secretary for speaking out against the BLM protesters, I just wanted her to show some humility and state that all statues and monuments were to be reviewed. It could have taken the sting out of the tail of all this in an instance, given the government breathing space and let the situation calm down a bit. 

To rub salt in the wound that's then precisely what Khan and Labour councils throughout the country said they will do.

Another government own goal, no wonder their approval has dived for the fifth week in a row.

I am in no way defending the BLM movement nor the rioters but again the government are supposed to be the professionals ...

9 minutes ago, captainhastings said:

Most protesting gets ignored and solves nothing but in this instance the gov are bending over back wards. So breaking all the corvid rules and throwing the odd  riot and behaving like hooligans seems to have worked. Now every one is jumping on the band wagon. Country is a disgrace 

What like the ones protesting in London and Bristol, yeah they just get ignored didn't they.

But because they turned into thugs and rioters they get noticed.

First time in my life saw police running away from mob rule,I always thought it should have been the other way round.

But never mind you just keep on moaning like big girls but doing nowt about it.

That's me done.

35 minutes ago, crosswaters said:

I'm riled now and sick to death of what's happening in our country. 

Complaining about it on a web site not going to do any good at all am afraid .

Politicians take note when the people start protesting with their feet.

We've been doing that for a WHILE but people have short or selective memories

9 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I have to say, when others were praising the Home Secretary for speaking out against the BLM protesters, I just wanted her to show some humility and state that all statues and monuments were to be reviewed. It could have taken the sting out of the tail of all this in an instance, given the government breathing space and let the situation calm down a bit. 

To rub salt in the wound that's then precisely what Khan and Labour councils throughout the country said they will do.

Another government own goal, no wonder their approval has dived for the fifth week in a row.

I am in no way defending the BLM movement nor the rioters but again the government are supposed to be the professionals ...

And how would you have handled it any better we have been In  a lockdown for months . The country almost ground to a halt , when something goes wrong , the easy answer is to blame the government  .how about blaming those that are causing the problem , how about the people of this country getting behind the government. 

21 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

And show government willingness to cave into thug mentality caused by a criminal act in another country? Really?

11 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

how about blaming those that are causing the problem , 

and who allowed nutters into schools and unis? to spread this rubbish the government have you heard the young’s conversations it’s all ban this ban that they live to be offended now and that came from the education system being corrupted 

10 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

And how would you have handled it any better we have been In  a lockdown for months . The country almost ground to a halt , when something goes wrong , the easy answer is to blame the government  .how about blaming those that are causing the problem , how about the people of this country getting behind the government. 

I already outlined what I would have liked to see the government say / do. 

I have praised the government where I have found their actions to be praise worthy.

How about not blindly praising the government regardless of what they do.

And please don’t imply I’m suggesting I can do a better job, that is not my point. Again the government are meant to be the ones leading us by example. But I can tell you if industry ran its businesses the way the government currently do, we’d be out of business since we don’t have the luxury of no effective competition (Labour in the case of government).

13 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

And show government willingness to cave into thug mentality caused by a criminal act in another country? Really?

It’s called humility Dave, it’s what you do when you’re in the right and rising above the idiots baying for chaos. It’s not an act of weakness or cowardice but a clear demonstration of strength and courage.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes

The demonstrations were about police brutality, that’s one thing. Who can watch that video of the police execution of Daniel Shaver and think that a statue has anything to do with the death of George Floyd. 

I know a Merseyside Police firearms officer, she is younger than me, probably better capable than me in any matter but it is a lot of weight on her shoulders. I watch that video and I feel sick for the victims and the police in such a brutal society.