Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched a unedited copy of GF death and I've got to say, it's one of the most shocking uses of force I've ever seen and I've seen more than a few.

After watching it I can see why people are angry, however, I think it shows the wider problem, for too long in the UK we've had a government push at making legislation that treats people differently based on race, with extra protection for minority's, a constant flow pushed at government level, supported by mainstream media that there's a massive problem with racism in this country, there simply isn't, anyone who claims there is only needs to look at how poorly the likes of the BNP does at elections, there is absolutely no tolerance of racism in the UK and yet solutions to a race problem that doesn't exist are constantly rammed down everyone's throats, no wonder minority's are paranoid, they must feel the rest of society goes home at night scheming how they can get rid of them. To then watch that shocking killing of GF (scumbag or not) they see the murder of a black man by a white supremacist, where as everyone else (without evidence to the contrary) rightly sees a case of police brutality, nothing more, nothing less and certainly not because he was black (although I'm happy to accept it could be, if evidence comes to light), the fact is, racism in the UK is very, very rare, much less systematic racism, where a UK cop would murder someone and think they could get away with it. In short this reaction has been caused by the deep state, pushing a hard left agenda for years, totally against the wishes of the vast majority of the UK population, they are causing division based on the colour of our skin, the whole situation is ludicrous.

12 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Just watched a unedited copy of GF death and I've got to say, it's one of the most shocking uses of force I've ever seen and I've seen more than a few.

After watching it I can see why people are angry, however, I think it shows the wider problem, for too long in the UK we've had a government push at making legislation that treats people differently based on race, with extra protection for minority's, a constant flow pushed at government level, supported by mainstream media that there's a massive problem with racism in this country, there simply isn't, anyone who claims there is only needs to look at how poorly the likes of the BNP does at elections, there is absolutely no tolerance of racism in the UK and yet solutions to a race problem that doesn't exist are constantly rammed down everyone's throats, no wonder minority's are paranoid, they must feel the rest of society goes home at night scheming how they can get rid of them. To then watch that shocking killing of GF (scumbag or not) they see the murder of a black man by a white supremacist, where as everyone else (without evidence to the contrary) rightly sees a case of police brutality, nothing more, nothing less and certainly not because he was black (although I'm happy to accept it could be, if evidence comes to light), the fact is, racism in the UK is very, very rare, much less systematic racism, where a UK cop would murder someone and think they could get away with it. In short this reaction has been caused by the deep state, pushing a hard left agenda for years, totally against the wishes of the vast majority of the UK population, they are causing division based on the colour of our skin, the whole situation is ludicrous.

:good:

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Excellent post, my thoughts/analysis in a nutshell.

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

An extremely well written post, my thoughts exactly.

4 hours ago, henry d said:

... white?

Nope, I doubt you'd find an area these days that's just white, predominantly white yes.

We were driving through Bolton or Blackburn some time last year and from the back seat my daughter said "why are all the people brown?" From the mouths of babes.

We answered that in some places there are lots of people from the same countries that live in the same place, or their mums and dads were from abroad, what else can you say? 

And there are a few colours in the school, its simply never been mentioned or an issue,  their just kids at school.

Colour is only an issue when people start waving placards about and having demonstrations over things.

5 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Nope, I doubt you'd find an area these days that's just white, predominantly white yes.

We were driving through Bolton or Blackburn some time last year and from the back seat my daughter said "why are all the people brown?" From the mouths of babes.

We answered that in some places there are lots of people from the same countries that live in the same place, or their mums and dads were from abroad, what else can you say? 

And there are a few colours in the school, its simply never been mentioned or an issue,  their just kids at school.

Colour is only an issue when people start waving placards about and having demonstrations over things.

I remember getting lost in Blackburn many years ago while searching for a gun shop as he had a Luger for sale.  
I have no idea which area it was but I didn’t see another white person while I was there. All the shops catered to Indian or Pakistani people also. Very colourful. 
I found the gun shop eventually, but didn’t buy the Luger. 

18 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

The protestors and crowds today seemed to be largely white. It has become one of those situations where everyone comes out looking bad. 

Been busy all day, I'll watch the news later, hoping for nothing eventful. 

18 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Been busy all day, I'll watch the news later, hoping for nothing eventful. 

What you’ll see is a load of bored football hooligans (with no matches to attend/away game towns to smash up) fighting the police. Shameful. 

11 minutes ago, Dougy said:

I think they should start and level the Pyramids, the Sphinx of Giza too while there at it. 

I mentioned that to someone this week, pyramids,  most of Rome I'd imagine the list would be endless.

38 minutes ago, Munzy said:

What you’ll see is a load of bored football hooligans (with no matches to attend/away game towns to smash up) fighting the police. Shameful. 

You mean it wasn't a peaceful protest march? Why am I not surprised. 

13 minutes ago, AVB said:

Don’t know why the police bothered to get involved. Should have let both sides just slog it out. They do that with football firms occasionally. 

What ! Tarquin and Gemima against Chas and Gaz..sort of a NO lives matter

3 hours ago, Mice! said:

We were driving through Bolton or Blackburn some time last year and from the back seat my daughter said "why are all the people brown?"

When I brought Mrs R to the UK for the first time we flew from Saudi, and after we'd found our our seats she whispered to me to check if I was sure we were on the right plane! 😁  Because other than myself I think there were only about a dozen other white people on it. There were a few obvious Saudi or other Gulf Arabs families probably going on holiday -  and just about everyone else was of Indian or Pakistani origin. The immigration officials at Heathrow Airport startled her a bit too.... England didn't look like she had imagined it would!