Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

44 minutes ago, islandgun said:

What ! Tarquin and Gemima against Chas and Gaz..sort of a NO lives matter

There are thugs on both side who are well able to sort things out amongst themselves. It would be bloody but if both side are up for it why not. Stops police being the whipping boys from both sides. As I said they do it with football firms on occasion. Nobody dies (as far as I am aware), and if they did they wouldn’t be mourned by many. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, AVB said:

There are thugs on both side who are well able to sort things out amongst themselves. It would be bloody but if both side are up for it why not. Stops police being the whipping boys from both sides. As I said they do it with football firms on occasion. Nobody dies (as far as I am aware), and if they did they wouldn’t be mourned by many. 

My comment was tongue in cheek... I completely agree, let them get on with it

6 hours ago, KB1 said:

This girl has some wise words…….

I managed 8 mins, she's talking some sense, just too American and godly for me, like she says a fact is a fact, black people kill more black people than the police. 

Then I liked why are white liberals holding BLM protest boards, I am not oppressed,  I have a good job, eat well have a nice crib, 

26 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I managed 8 mins, she's talking some sense, just too American and godly for me, like she says a fact is a fact, black people kill more black people than the police. 

Then I liked why are white liberals holding BLM protest boards, I am not oppressed,  I have a good job, eat well have a nice crib, 

😀 You did better than me! 

On 12/06/2020 at 21:20, Mice! said:

I'm saying about colour because there are large areas now where there is predominantly one colour.

On 13/06/2020 at 13:22, henry d said:

... white?

19 hours ago, Mice! said:

Nope, I doubt you'd find an area these days that's just white, predominantly white yes.

<<snipped>>

That`s what I said! Therefore we have white ghettos!

1 minute ago, henry d said:

That`s what I said! Therefore we have white ghettos!

There might be, but I doubt it. Like I said there will be areas that are largely white, but I can't imagine finding somewhere you'd class as a white ghetto area, ie rough, run down with only white folk living there, most likely social housing in these areas so a proper mix of people and colours. 

Keep trying though.

4 hours ago, Mice! said:

I'd be fibbing if I said I listened to it all🥴, but it's good to see the knee taker's and white apologists being called out for the stupidity that is…….

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

There might be, but I doubt it. Like I said there will be areas that are largely white, but I can't imagine finding somewhere you'd class as a white ghetto area, ie rough, run down with only white folk living there, most likely social housing in these areas so a proper mix of people and colours. 

Keep trying though.

the roundshaw Estate in Sutton was a white ghetto, it was so bad they knocked it down and started again. My brother lived on it for a while. Always an education going to visit. 

The estate was a sight to behold when England were playing.

Rotherhithe is not far off.  

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Keep trying though.

Jaywick ? ..Although I think its been gentrified now..a bit

18966828-0-image-a-37_1569506329725.jpg.5f2e1547474ba1bc1abc1e9a7d9c74be.jpg

1 hour ago, GingerCat said:

the roundshaw Estate in Sutton was a white ghetto, it was so bad they knocked it down and started again. My brother lived on it for a while. Always an education going to visit. 

The estate was a sight to behold when England were playing.

Rotherhithe is not far off.  

So like I said predominantly white? How long ago are we talking?

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

Jaywick ? ..Although I think its been gentrified now..a bit

18966828-0-image-a-37_1569506329725.jpg.5f2e1547474ba1bc1abc1e9a7d9c74be.jpg

Looks pleasant,  can't imagine many people choosing to live there.