Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, clangerman said:

she like a lot of others are swallowing this race rubbish george was killed by nothing more than a bully with a badge 

Did you watch something else? I only watched 8 mins so she could have completely changed her tune??

6 hours ago, Mice! said:

There might be, but I doubt it. Like I said there will be areas that are largely white, but I can't imagine finding somewhere you'd class as a white ghetto area, ie rough, run down with only white folk living there, most likely social housing in these areas so a proper mix of people and colours. 

Keep trying though.

There is, stop being a complete numpty and moving the goalposts! You stated predominantly, then you say only!

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I'm not quite sure why your bringing race into this, what has the pigmentation of somebody's skin got to do with a place being a ghetto?

I didn't bring it up, mice did, please try to keep up!

"I'm saying about colour because there are large areas now where there is predominantly one colour"

However he is white blind and changes the goalposts...or is trolling, make your own mind up.

6 minutes ago, henry d said:

There is, stop being a complete numpty and moving the goalposts! You stated predominantly, then you say only!

I said there might be, but I doubt it, this means I don't know if there is a rough ghetto like estate somewhere where only white people live.

I said predominantly because there likely are estate likes this, my area I live in is far from a ghetto but its predominantly white folk, few black people around, chinese, the guys who work in the Indian, off licence and kebab/pizza are all of foreign decent,  from Asian backgrounds.

Maybe you should stop being a humpty, maybe you can name some areas that you know are whites only?

9 minutes ago, henry d said:

didn't bring it up, mice did, please try to keep up!

I did bring it up, you keep banging on about it without giving anything to counter what I've said

4 hours ago, Mice! said:

So like I said predominantly white? How long ago are we talking?

it was 100% white as everyone else was burnt out. That's a fact. 

As for how long, around 10 years ago they rebuilt it, it must be 99.99% white currently. He no longer lives there thankfully. 

As an example a neighbour of his went out to fetch his milk, an old couple walking on the otherside of the road had a go at him as "they fought in the war against his lot". He gave a nazi salute with a seig heil. He was in full ss uniform off for a re inactment, although he was actually a member of an ss outfit complete with tattoos under his arm and all that jazz. Nice place. He was 1 of many. 

On a football day the street was like a bnp  ticker tape parade with the flags hung from the gutters till the end of the path. Quite remarkable. Most street names were spitfire this or hurricane that, locals loved it. 

17 minutes ago, Ttfjlc said:

@henry d with respect I doubt very much @Mice! is trolling, I've found him to be one of the much nicer members on this forum. 

Cheers.

10 minutes ago, GingerCat said:

was 100% white as everyone else was burnt out. That's a fact. 

As for how long, around 10 years ago they rebuilt it, it must be 99.99% white currently. He no longer lives there thankfully. 

Cheers, not an area I've experienced thankfully. 

5 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Just been watching the video of the man shot in Atlanta, he was shot twice in the back while running away and its all on CCTV. That's not going to go down well

Is that the chap that fought with the police, took one of their tasers then turned around and fired it at them while running?

Just now, Vince Green said:

Just been watching the video of the man shot in Atlanta, he was shot twice in the back while running away and its all on CCTV. That's not going to go down well

The restaurant that reportedly callled the cops to report the fact he was asleep in his car has been burnt to the ground.

10 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

This is the video I watched breaking it down. Looks like he was pretty close when he pointed the taser to me.

Me too , maybe there is a procedure that when something incapacitating , like a taser is used by a felon, the police over there can treat it the same as a firearm has been discharged at them...and respond accordingly ?

Dosent really matter in the end, the riots and looting for it are virtually inevitable .

29573594-8417925-image-m-68_159209125786

Kinda surprised nobody had yet brought this up.

I suspect this isn't exactly what Rewulf had in mind when he was talking about autonomous zones in London but just out of the picture a Met Police Officer stands by filming the incident with a camera mounted on a glorified "selfie stick". You couldn't make it up really...

To me it seems almost impossible not to get shot by police officers .   firstly you have to not get drunk and fall asleep at the wheel of your car in a drive through , then you have to not resist arrest by punching police officers and stealing a police taser,  then you have to not point that taser at police officers that are chasing you !, how can any decent respectable person be expected not to do those things ?. That cop is quite obviously just a racist murderer !.

Thank god the guy that got shot had plenty of friends to pop over and not set the fast food place on fire  for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

3 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

To me it seems almost impossible not to get shot by police officers .   firstly you have to not get drunk and fall asleep at the wheel of your car in a drive through , then you have to not resist arrest by punching police officers and stealing a police taser,  then you have to not point that taser at police officers that are chasing you !, how can any decent respectable person be expected not to do those things ?. That cop is quite obviously just a racist murderer !.

Thank god the guy that got shot had plenty of friends to pop over and not set the fast food place on fire  for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

We'll soon be seeing something to the effect of BAU - Blacks are Untouchable soon if some mayors and media get their way.

53 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Latest reports suggesting it's been classed as a homicide.

Cant really be classified as anything else at this stage.

28 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I suspect this isn't exactly what Rewulf had in mind when he was talking about autonomous zones in London but just out of the picture a Met Police Officer stands by filming the incident with a camera mounted on a glorified "selfie stick". You couldn't make it up really...

What , you mean as the BLM carry off a white racist  hostage to use for their own gratification , or to sell on the London slave markets ?

Joking apart, neither side comes over very well in this last weekends shennanigans , the difference is , whilst much coverage was given to the 'far right' protesters, the way the media portrayed the antifa and BLM mob , was as if they were simply defending themselves from the racist thugs..
So how many antifa and BLM 'peaceful' protesters got stabbed and beaten again...?

Has anybody seen Naughts and Crosses - I haven't but I know what it is about. I can see this coming around

25 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

We'll soon be seeing something to the effect of BAU - Blacks are Untouchable soon if some mayors and media get their way.

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

whilst much coverage was given to the 'far right' protesters

A lot of the 'far right' protesters in the news were actually veterans wanting to protect the cenotaph etc..

I am getting very dizzy with all this spinning on the news 😞

Just now, Rewulf said:

Joking apart, neither side comes over very well in this last weekends shennanigans , the difference is , whilst much coverage was given to the 'far right' protesters, the way the media portrayed the antifa and BLM mob , was as if they were simply defending themselves from the racist thugs..
So how many antifa and BLM 'peaceful' protesters got stabbed and beaten again...?

There you go again, taking it to the extreme. 

Why not ponder how many incidents there were of "far right" protesters stepping in to assist BLM protesters in distress?

I'm also at a bit of a loss as to why the statue protectors congregated around statues and monuments that had already been boarded up, not very bright, perhaps?