Fly fishing and fresh water rods reels and tackle all as new

speaky

Now I see you have pictures of the fishing gear up on The Stalking Directory and you are looking for a swap of the best scope offered.

I've been down this road with you before when you did something similar with a Pard 008 and wasted everyone's time leading people on as if you were very interested in each individual offer.

Give it a rest, just say how much you want and buy what you want from the proceeds of the sale.

So what do you want?

You're looking for an air rifle on here and a scope on another site for the same stuff.

Pictures on request here and pictures posted on the other site.

You have previous form for this carry on and shouldn't be wasting the time of genuine people just because you like to hear your phone beep because it makes you feel important.

11 minutes ago, woodywonka said:

You can't put on a post like this you have to quote a price forum rules 

Moderator please advise 

Your allowed to swap - only-with no price stated. Its when people ask for offers you have to state a price according to teals rules in this section 

speaky not really my business but this advert although ok by the rules does not look good to anyone looking 

i do not know s f pro but whatever has happened between you two it has now become public so your advert looks dodgy and i would not touch it with a bargepole however you could be legit and you should help yourself and sort it 

anyone can post pictures if you can not do it ask another member to help you do it